SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What's your subcompact
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your subcompact Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Has Kahr fallen so far from grace that it isn't even on the list?

Seriously. I love my CW380

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by BBMW:
Has Kahr fallen so far from grace that it isn't even on the list?

Seriously. I love my CW380

Second on the CW380. Only my pug is more “sub-compact.”

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
365 and now a 365XL. I'd previously carried a 43, tried a buddy's 43x for a week, and even bought a LCP2 on a whim.

My XL has been absolutely perfect, it shoots like a dream, I'm quick/accurate with it, and the 15 round mags make the gun perfect for my purposes.

I've taken two pistol courses in the last two months with it and it runs better than many larger pistols shot alongside it.

From a JM Custom wing 2.0 AIWB or a belly band under my dress shirt, I freakin' love this gun.

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pocket carry an LCP around my small city where "nothing ever happens." If I'm venturing into "the big city" (Davenport), it's usually my G-43X in Smart Carry and on rare occasions the G-19. ALwys with a spare mag, two when I carry the 19.

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I voted for the PPS, but I also have a SA XDs45 that gets frequent use/carry.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i voted for the J Frame. I have been carrying a Sig P290RS for a while, and as I shoot it more, I carry it more as it shoots better, easier to carry reloads and easier to reload. It has never failed to feed, fire or eject and i have gained confidence with it, i carry it more off duty and it has replaced my J Frame as my back-up gun.

I would like to add a 365 at some point.

Yeah, I used to have a couple of guns.

Posts: 434 | Location: North Central Ohio | Registered: February 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
No 'other' option on the poll.

My pocket carry is a KT P11.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15318 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of taco68
posted Hide Post
I voted for the Shield, but also have in my "arsenal" an LC9S Pro, a 43, a 3" SP101(357), and two Shields(1.0), one in 9mm and the other a 45acp. My EDC is the 45 Shield and the SP101 is my woods gun.

Sigs P-220, P-226 9mm, & P-230SL (CCW)

Posts: 2539 | Location: Icebox of the Nation | Registered: January 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Although I rarely carry a subcompact, from that list I've got a G26, G42 (not on the list) and a Shield.

I used to carry the G26 a lot before I decided to upsize. The G42 I carry more frequently in the summer. Never carried the Shield...it's the missus's gun, but she's appropriated one of my 320s over the Shield.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
My G27 has been the go to for a while.
Spring and warmer weather are on the way, and my new(ish) CW380 in a kydex pocket holster will be the "around the house" gun in cargo shorts.

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charliee:
I carry a P290 RS but it was not on the list.

9mm one.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
PM9 but it didn't make the list

I will be buying a 365 though

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
just to add food for thought on the Hellcat...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojFgkBXRCng.

Posts: 1965 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
LCP2 pocket carry has replaced the G43, smaller, lighter easier to carry when wearing shorts, which is most of the year.

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
J-frame in pocket carry has its place by in my hands my Glock 26 is more accurate and hold more rounds.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1554 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
None. I always dress around the gun. All my choices are Compact size 9mm, .40S&W or .45ACP. For example: G19, P229 or Commander.

I do carry a BUG on the LH side (belt), either a S&W M60 or a Seecamp .32. That is, when my back isn't bothering me.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
My Sig 938 is in my rotation. Great little pistol. However if I was buying today I'd seriously look at a M&P Shield 2.0 in 9mm.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just picked up a hellcat for times when I want something super low profile that I can pop in a pocket or carry comfortably. I loves my G19 but its only fits in cargo pockets.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kahr P380 or S&W Airweight .38spl

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
A SIG 365.. all day, every day.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post