SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK reducing prices again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK reducing prices again Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP3h-rcpvXI

They are pretty freaking accurate, tooSmile

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
With bad intent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
quote:
Originally posted by WARPIG602:
Wish they would put out a CM9/PM9 sized LEM gun.

It will come. They recently asked what HK customers thought and wanted publicly iirc. This is just my gut but.....But the best selling pistols on the market for all mfr’s are the conceal pistols and that’s single stack 9s. I would not be surprised if HK is working on a VP9 single stack striker pistol to compete with the 43, Shield, Sig’s new offering, etc. I highly doubt it would be a hammer though. But that’s just my lame opinion.

I just dont want it to be the size of a G43, G42 size would work though

Posts: 7912 | Location: One step ahead of you | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I am not bragging but I am fortunate I can buy whatever gun I would like. I currently own...

1 STI
2 Sigs
2 Springfield Armory
4 Colts
13 HK's

The quality in every aspect is the reason I own more HK's than any other brand. They are for all practical purpose combat guns and they perform when you need them. I have never had a single malfunction of any kind. I certainly am not saying any other brand cannot compare, but I hear of far less issues with HK's versus many other brands.

Posts: 151 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Well they got me. I picked up a backup P30 LE-A5.

I like having backups of the guns I really like and my P30 has been phenomenal. My only complaint was the price and now that is gone. In my write up I wrote about the things that I found “justified” the price over a comparable Glock. Well I just bought a second one that cost me basically the same as a Gen5 Glock with nights. That is a hell of a deal.

So same number of Mags, night sights and all the things I feel make it better then the comparable Glock for basically the same price.....it was a no brained for me.

And I am weak.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Also I would say this price drop is moving product because the placing I have been watching have been showing out of stock over the past couple weeks since this drop.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post