SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK reducing prices again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK reducing prices again Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
quote:
Originally posted by Valpo Fz:
I could not find any good deals on a HK45 full-size.

Seriously? Grabagun has it for $627.04 as of right now.

Search via SKU at Gundeals.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/745001-A5 -- HK45

https://gun.deals/search/apach..._search/%20745031-A5 -- HK45C

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/M730903-A5 -- P30 9MM 15 round

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/730903L-A5 -- P30L 9MM 10 round (15 round scarce and new lower price)

When you add it to the cart that GrabaGun changes to $1006.71 .

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick B:

Try Centerfire

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick B:
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
quote:
Originally posted by Valpo Fz:
I could not find any good deals on a HK45 full-size.

Seriously? Grabagun has it for $627.04 as of right now.

Search via SKU at Gundeals.

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/745001-A5 -- HK45

https://gun.deals/search/apach..._search/%20745031-A5 -- HK45C

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/M730903-A5 -- P30 9MM 15 round

https://gun.deals/search/apachesolr_search/730903L-A5 -- P30L 9MM 10 round (15 round scarce and new lower price)

Weird. I just tried now but the price has changed to $640 (still a great deal) and it added to my cart for $640. I have bought a lot of stuff from them including firearms and never a problem.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Not interested. Now, HK wants to get reasonable, after the bottom fell out of the market. Fuck 'em. Buncha conceited snobs.

Not.

Interested.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Warpig on this forum is a dealer and can hunt down the good deals for you. He found me a P30 awhile back for the heavily discounted prices before this went public.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12637 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, the timing of this post was perfect for me. I was in the market for a P30 V1 for ages... ended up getting a P30 through buds for $600 shipped. I know it isn't the cheapest on the list, but I still feel like I got a good deal.

Posts: 331 | Location: OH | Registered: September 10, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if these are manufactured in United States or Germany? - P30 V3 since I noticed HK USA on the description. Thanks

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All H&K P30 handguns are made in Germany.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Just picked this up. $604! Hk45c for the price of a Glock! I’ll take it. Looks the the 45’s are being made in Germany again. For a while they are being made here.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any leads on HK45T or HK45CT?

Posts: 907 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jac1304:
Anyone know if these are manufactured in United States or Germany? - P30 V3 since I noticed HK USA on the description. Thanks

I recently bought a P30 and a P30sk. They are both triple serial pistols from Germany, DE stamped.

Posts: 12637 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fallenangelhim:

I don’t think the tactical models got the price cut

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
600 for an HK45C is a helluva good deal.

HKs were never worth the premium charged but I do think they command a premium over a Glock. I don’t think 100 to 150 over a comparable Glock is out of line when you factor in the machining, good sights, more steel parts etc. none of those things make an HK pistol a better weapon but they might make it a better gun for the consumer. I appreciate the extra machine work and ambi controls.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Just picked this up. $604! Hk45c for the price of a Glock! I’ll take it. Looks the the 45’s are being made in Germany again. For a while they are being made here.

That's a great price and a fine looking weapon. I love the stippling on the front and back of the grip too!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
That stippling is what I love about the P2000 / 45c grip. It gives good purchase but doesn’t rub my side raw because of the flat sides.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
600 for an HK45C is a helluva good deal.

HKs were never worth the premium charged but I do think they command a premium over a Glock. I don’t think 100 to 150 over a comparable Glock is out of line when you factor in the machining, good sights, more steel parts etc. none of those things make an HK pistol a better weapon but they might make it a better gun for the consumer. I appreciate the extra machine work and ambi controls.

My first was a P2000 probably 7-8 years ago. Back then it was $300-350 more than a Glock, imo that was way overpriced. I know HK well, the military contract focus, the machining, etc. I highly respect them, but back then, even today, the end result is no better than your average Glock to me. And I say that as a previous and current owner. I owned your P2000/P2000sk combo then and a P30/sky combo now. Price to price, $100 more than a Glock would be fair but nothing more. I would still take a Glock over a VP9, but I do quite like the V3 HK’s once the triggers have been worked over by Burke. Makes them into something I can run extremely well.

They now have parts on their website too. Mag springs are $4, which is excellent. I also recently called them and ordered a couple finger extension baseplates for my P30sk. Shipped priced for 2, was $21. That surprised me. So they are changing for the better. If we can just get them to better price their magazines I’m all set. Even at dealer price they are still expensive. At least they are durable as shir. TJ’s P30 endurance test was done with just 6 magazines. I’m just a magazine whore.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Still love my German HK45C. Bought it used for $750 back in the day, otherwise I likely wouldn't own it.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by fallenangelhim:

I don’t think the tactical models got the price cut

They did. I picked up a HK45T for $785 this week, we’ll below the normal $1000-1100 price.

Options are here

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
I highly respect them, but back then, even today, the end result is no better than your average Glock to me. And I say that as a previous and current owner.

I can't fault a bit of what you say because it is all accurate. I will have to differ with you on the technical aspects of this. The thing that I see that HK does way better than Glock, the M&P line, the 320, and even the P-Series guns. Out of the box they all will perform the same, do the same job if you will. In 20,000, the HK does it better. It is a tolerance and parts quality difference. Well, that and when is the last time you have seen HK do a product recall, or "voluntary safety upgrade"?

Do you have reduced reset work on your P30's?

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I’m not a huge fan of the stock sights on the 45c. I just prefer a narrower front sight. I think I will order some Heinie S8’s. Fired 100 rounds zero issues with cheapo federal aluminum cased 230gr.

10 yards unsupported

At 15 yards unsupported the groups opened up a bit

I think I am going to order the Variant 10 detent plate to convert it to Safety only, no decock because I like to ride the safety and don’t want to decock the gun under recoil.