SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK reducing prices again
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK reducing prices again Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
I’m sure you guys remember last year when the P2000 line and P30SK dropped in price. Well it seems HK is at it again. The P30, P30L’s are now selling in the $500’s and the HK45/45C are now priced in the mid $600’s.

https://www.hinterlandoutfitte...-finish-p-21840.html

http://www.mrgundealer.com/han...l-wpicatinny-rail-58

https://www.lanbosarmory.com/i...nfo&products_id=7581

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Hell is about freeze over.

Q

Posts: 26383 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
They can afford to break even on the guns because of the high price of their mags. Big Grin

Posts: 13110 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Well it's taken long enough. When the P30SK/SKS came out with VP9-like pricing, it was stupid to keep the full-size P30 prices as high as they did. Not that we had much trouble selling those awful P30 V3s at those lofty price points (reminder: I'm NOT a fan). However I AM glad that I put off ordering any more P30s until next week. Now if only they would allow me to order SP5Ks again...

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Is HK reducing prices or are some vendors just trying to move some product?

I could see a full size HK45 in my future if they drop to the 600 range.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
When PSA was selling HKVP9-LE for 499.99 free shipping (this summer) plus 4 magazines the prices really need to come down.

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted Hide Post
Well I just caved on an HK45 Tactical for $785 shipped. Thanks for the heads up.

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Meh.

They need to put the P7 back into production.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
Looks like I will be buying some more HK guns this year. Yeh I got this weakness for HK pistols.

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
Meh.

I asked an HK exec about this and was told that the last P7M8 run in 2004 I think needed guys to come out of retirement to do the machining and such. He said the only people still qualified to make them are probably the folks at EAS (Hellenic Defense Industries) in Greece who made P7M8’s under license. They are still in service with Greek military (particularly the air force.)

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Id pick up a P30L if it was in the $500 range

Still interested in a VP9 long slide

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
Meh.

I asked an HK exec about this and was told that the last P7M8 run in 2004 I think needed guys to come out of retirement to do the machining and such. He said the only people still qualified to make them are probably the folks at EAS (Hellenic Defense Industries) in Greece who made P7M8’s under license. They are still in service with Greek military (particularly the air force.)

Oh, I know it's a pipe dream, like Colt making actual Pythons again.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Make sure you read the product discription before you buy

Lawrence A Visocky (Larry V)

Posts: 494 | Registered: January 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! I just checked on those 3 links. And I’m having a very hard time saying no to an H&k P30 for only $561.00 plus shipping. Dam. This is hard to resist.

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
The HK's I have looked at seem like perfectly good guns, but I don't see what makes them worth an average $200 premium. This is more bringing the prices into line with the competitors.

Posts: 27956 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Excellent Cool

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those prices are nice and I am weak.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Larry V,

What am I missing. They all seem like non LE-A5 guns (no night sights or third mag) that are DA/SA variants. I don’t see a gotcha per say if said variant fits a desire? Is there something I am not seeing?

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I think he meant the pictures don’t match. One of the links shows an HK45 when the description says hk45c.

Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Here’s a P30LS for $561

https://lanbosarmory.com/index...fo&products_id=17964