SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    How are the CZ P10C and S&W M&P 2.0 fairing so far?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How are the CZ P10C and S&W M&P 2.0 fairing so far? Login/Join 
posted
Just curious how these pistols are doing for those who are putting "high" round counts through them. Specifically curious about accuracy and reliability issues. Anyone running these pistols hard yet?

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have approx 4000rds through my two P10c's. No failures of any kind with assorted weights of FMJ and HP's. The nice trigger lets you take advantage of the inherent accuracy of the pistol, which is equal to the VP9, Sig P320c, and Walther PPQ. I also just got a Gen 5 G19 and the new M&P 2.0 compact. The reliability and accuracy are yet to be determined on those. IMHO,**if** the accuracy, functionable reliabilty and long term durability are there with the new M&P compact it will put a hurtin on Glock at its price point. But we will have to wait a while before see the final verdict

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right on. Thanks Biggy. I look forward to what you discover.

I know jljones has been running his M&P 2.0 pretty hard, and IIRC he said around 8k or so rounds he noticed the accuracy start to slip. Hence part of the reason for my inquiry here about the 2.0 as well as the P10C. Both are on my short list of striker fired future purchases.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gunguru123
posted Hide Post
I have two P10C's, one of which has well over 1000 rounds now, no failure of any kind. The other, well, it is back at CZ. Not for a failure during fire but the slide lock spring tip ended up sticking out of the bottom of the slide so taking it apart was a pain. It seems to be a common problem so there is a fix in the works. It sill fired without issue.

Sig P220 Elite Dark, W. German 220/226 Navy/226 Tac Ops/226R Stainless/228/229 Legion/229R/M11-A1D

Glocks, HK, Walther, XDs, etc, etc...

Posts: 1043 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FYI, CZ has modified the pocket on the ambi slide release where the slide release spring is installed so it will not come out by accident anymore. It was not a real common problem but can and does happen on some pistols. I heard if you call CZ they will install the modified part if requested, but I don't know if you can just order the part yourself.I like the takedown levers size and placement and the forward cocking serrations beter on the CZ than on my M&P. I believe CZ will be introducing the CZ P-10 Sub-compact at SHOT this year. Just like the P-10c is just a little larger than the G19 and the new M&P compact, the sub-compact will be just a little larger than the G26 and the S&W Sub-compact pistols, making it an ideal double stack carry pistol.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very excited about MP 2.0 compact, CS P10sc and full size, as well as some of the changes to the Glock gen 5

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post