SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320c V. G19.... P365?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320c V. G19.... P365? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I also think they land in different ball parks. I initially was considering replacing my 19s with this and yet I stuck with a G19 when it came time to travel. I personally like the ability to mount a more powerful light and prefer the larger size for CCW when it fits. The P365 is going to replace my G19 as my back up but I think I will likely stick with the 19 when travelling and maybe as my primary CCW.

Its interesting that much like a cell phone, I've found the 365 to be too small for some of the things I carry for. I will say that the accuracy and reliability is there (YMMV) and it shoots like a bigger gun but somehow I'm just not quite over the hump to being all in for it kicking everything else out of my EDC stable. I will likely do what I have been doing and select one out of a few choices when I leave the house. Its a fine gun though and you should definitely get one if you can, all the choices you've listed are great choices.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post