SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which x300 for PPQ
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which x300 for PPQ Login/Join 
Picture of Amurr
posted
Hey all.

Anyone know which rail mounting system is a better fit for a Walther PPQ the a or the b t lock? Thanks,Amurr

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I prefer the one with the screw.

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use the A model with the "P" marked mounting plate with my PPQ M2. Locks up tight with zero play.

Posts: 177 | Registered: May 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doesn't make a difference. Both models accommodate true picatinny and so-called universal rails with different rail keys. The X300A is quicker on and off with its spring loaded locking mechanism. The X300B is more permanent with the screw. Neither, however, takes very long to install or remove. Kydex holster compatibly varies between the two, though.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post