SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Swiss P210 types? What is the diffence in the P210-6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swiss P210 types? What is the diffence in the P210-6 Login/Join 
posted
What is the distinction of the P210-6
as opposed to the P210-2?
thanks Elmer

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The -6 originally came with adjustable sights and a lighter trigger pull. At one time it came with extended target grips.

Posts: 3287 | Location: Florence, Alabama, USA | Registered: July 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
The P210-6 also has a different trigger shape.

P210fullleft1k by GaryBF, on Flickr

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
The -2 guns were basically military finished. Remember, those guns were designed for duty use, not sporting use like the -6. The -2 triggers are still darn good.

Somewhere I've got a -7 new in the box still. And its got a 2nd magazine. Big Grin My -2 gun has a 22 caliber kit, meaning a slide, barrel and recoil spring, along with a single magazine.

P210-6 guns often have a 22 caliber kit included that bears the same serial as the 9mm. My -2 has the same serial on the .30 as the 9mm, but the 22 caliber kit has a different serial, kind of like the 22s (-7s).

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by GaryBF:
The P210-6 also has a different trigger shape.

and it has also an adjustable triggerstop,and the hammer and the "Druckpunktplatte" are not compatible to models without "sport trigger" system

Posts: 178 | Location: United Republics of Switzerland | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 210-6, i have coming has fixed sights, standard shape wood grips and 1 mag. However the trigger has the -6 look.

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Post some photos when you get it. We always enjoy looking at P210s.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
My current -6 has fixed sights. My first -6, years ago, had adjustables. No difference in accuracy, but the 210s are capable of such precision, that it seems a shame not to be able to precisely sight them in without drifting sights for windage and/or replacing fronts for elevation to achieve one's desired POA/POI. Try as I might, I couldn't tell any difference in accuracy between the -6s and -2s I owned. All excellent pistols within my humble experience...

NRA Life

Posts: 1564 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post