SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Swapped P227 trigger and SRT kit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Swapped P227 trigger and SRT kit Login/Join 
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted
Spent the evening swapping out the horrendous skinny short trigger and installed a short reset trigger kit on my P227. Feels much better now.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been pondering this change as well. I'd like the 227 to be more consistent with most of the other "family members". Other than that, I love the double stack .45. Ashamed it didn't have a longer run. I did find some stock grips to replace the longer versions made for 14 round mags, which I don't have anyway.

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 137 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cokehockey
posted Hide Post
I installed a new trigger and SRT kit on my P227 Carry as well. The Short Reach Trigger just never felt right, so I went with the Grayguns Dual Adjustable Curved Trigger. It's been great, and one of my favorite shooting 45's.

Posts: 102 | Location: Las Vegas, NV | Registered: February 03, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post