SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    What Happened to The Religious Wars?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What Happened to The Religious Wars? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Revelation vs. JC Higgins

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Caliber? - Who cares, it's all good

Concealed or Open? Its a free country...

Revolver or Auto? Yeah, do what you like, it doesn't affect me none

Metal or plastic? Same

Appendix or 4:00? Hope you don't shoot your nutz off. Big Grin

This is Genius. I vote Rhino for President.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
quote:
Originally posted by YVK:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
whether or not they should put ice in their own scotch.

One can do whatever he wants, for all I care they can put a frozen yogurt in their scotch, but there is not much to debate about this though.

My point, is that telling someone they can't put ice in the scotch they are drinking, or that they should, are both rude things to do. Which one is correct, or whether either is, is irrelevant.

I understood your point. My post was a meta joke, pointing out that people will find a way to discuss or argue even the most inconsequential things. A little less explicit part of my post was that even in not so serious matters where nothing but personal preferences count one can find something that could serve as an accepted backing of his/her position, disagreement with which often times fuels the argument.

Posts: 481 | Registered: April 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Carl's Jr. Extra big ass fries vs. Extra big ass tacos!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12630 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post