SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Giving away this magazine carrier for Glocks. WINNER SELECTED: wxl
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Giving away this magazine carrier for Glocks. WINNER SELECTED: wxl Login/Join 
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Put me in please.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this generous karma.

Posts: 2169 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in . Thanks

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TikritTourist
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!
Thanks for your generosity!

Tomorrow’s battle is won during today’s practice.
- Samurai maxim

Posts: 753 | Location: Northeast US | Registered: August 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Winner selected via Karmanator: wxl.

Send an e-mail to the address in my profile with your shipping info. Be sure to include something about Sig Forum, the karma, etc. in the subject. Thanks to all the participants.

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma,thanks. I will enjoy using mag carrier

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post