SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Quick Turnaround on P320 Voluntary Upgrade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quick Turnaround on P320 Voluntary Upgrade Login/Join 
posted
Picked up a new (to me) P320C two weeks ago knowing up front that it needed the voluntary upgrade. Called Sig on a Friday and got it shipped the same day and got it back in 12 days door to door. Pretty good service.

Posts: 273 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
That was my experience as well, several years ago when I sent mine in. Quick and painless. Glad to hear that Sig is still taking care of P320 owners.

Posts: 8567 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Yep, I've sent both of my 320's and both were back to me within 10 days. My 1st one I was able to register online and Sig contacted me but my 2nd one I had to call them because it was just about 30 days ago and the "voluntary" period online had lapsed. The customer service people I worked with both times couldn't have been nicer.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've got one FCU and three slides that need to go. This is encouraging to hear.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post