SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Wilson Combat WCP320
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Wilson Combat WCP320 Login/Join 
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted
I was only able to locate one post about the Wilson Combat WCP320 and most of the responses were 'It's too much money for what it is.' I wonder if any of those with that opinion had handled one or shot one? Well- I took a chance and got one and I am having a difficult time removing the Perma-Grin from my face.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: akaSigFreak,

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Man, how about resize the thing. It's YUUUUGE!

Q

Posts: 26152 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
Sorry- trying new image hosting. Hope this is better.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I do like the Wilson grip. I ordered several more, that should be waiting when I (eventually) make it home.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I think i'm going to order the Tan Full-Size too.

posted Hide Post
I picked one up a couple of weeks ago (w/optional GGI trigger). I shot it today at the range for the first time and it performed well. My last experience with a P320 was when they first came out and I was not a fan of the trigger or sights so I sold it. Decided to try one again and as a Wilson fan I thought this would be a good choice.

Posts: 425 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Is it just the grip module or a whole WC tuned pistol?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Is it just the grip module or a whole WC tuned pistol?

It's the whole pistol. They offer two versions- The Basic or a version with the Action Job and Gray Guns Trigger. I opted for the Basic since I was using the Armory Craft Dual-Adjustable trigger.

I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
I decided against going to full Wilson, but I’m liking my Wilson grip on my P320 Legion.

Since you’re using Armory Craft for the trigger, they’re also selling Tungsten weights that will fit the Wilson grip. I’ve already got some en route.

https://www.armorycraft.com/pr...at-p320-grip-modules

Posts: 4106 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I already have them. They are pictured in the first post.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: akaSigFreak,

posted Hide Post
I believe what they're selling are simply cut down tungsten welding electrodes. They secure the rods with RTV silicone.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is very nice!! I put just their grip module on my M17 and it took just a “mehhh” gun for me and made it so much more shootable. You have a nice collection!!

Posts: 447 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I really like the picture with the 210 and 226.

Posts: 29 | Location: ST. CLAIR SHORES, MI, USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been looking at these, especially since I'm a Wilson fan boy.
Probably going to order a full size black one with the upgraded trigger.
The tungsten weight kit is very interesting...thanks for the link.

Everybody knows that the dice are loaded

Posts: 366 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Shot one a couple weeks ago with GGI parts. Very nice semi- custom pistol.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37062 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I recently replaced the grip module on my Sig P320X Carry with a Wilson. Looks and feels good, I just wish I could get out of quarantine to try it out!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10184 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No optics cut slide options for the full Wilson guns ? Confused

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
I decided against going to full Wilson, but I’m liking my Wilson grip on my P320 Legion.

photo deleted

Since you’re using Armory Craft for the trigger, they’re also selling Tungsten weights that will fit the Wilson grip. I’ve already got some en route.

What is the forward thumb rest, how do you like it, and who makes it ... please?

Posts: 1417 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: January 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Too much $ for what it brings to the table.
Also not a fan of the cross-hatch slide serrations.

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
What's the difference in weight between the legion grip and the Wilson?

quote:
Originally posted by DanH:

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post