SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any CZ fans out there. Picked up a CZ 75B SA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any CZ fans out there. Picked up a CZ 75B SA Login/Join 
posted
Wow....... what a great gun. I picked this up Monday from a buddy of mine. I traded a Trijicon dual illuminated RMR and $150. I have $450 total into the gun and it is a hell of a shooter. Here she is dressed up in new grips that arrived today.

Posts: 1097 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bigbuck5
posted Hide Post
Yes! I bought a P-07 last year, it is excellent. My brother in law has a SA/DA 75B that is also a great shooter. I couldn't be happier with mine. Yours looks great.

Posts: 349 | Location: Guatemala | Registered: January 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! CZ is my favorite firearm manufacturer and may become yours as well. I currently own several including a CZ 75B DA/SA 9mm with a Kadet Adapter II .22 LR conversion unit. While a bit pricy, I highly recommend the Kadet unit as a compliment to any CZ 75 pistol. The unit is of the highest quality and I believe it to be the finest .22 conversion kit currently available for any pistol. Enjoy your new CZ 75!

CZ 75 Kadet Adapter II custom threaded by Tornado Technologies

Posts: 3488 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice! Who makes the grips?

Posts: 10 | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a CZ PO1 and a CZ83. The PO1 is an awesome pistol. The CZ83 is the most accurate and reliable .380 that I have ever fired.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a CZ 75B SA I bought used with unknown round count. I've put around 7,000 rounds through it with one malfunction (stovepipe), aside from blazer aluminum it will malfunction every other round with that crap. It is one of my favorites, extremely accurate, well balanced, great ergonomics, etc. etc.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All my CZs are decockers except for the P10s ( I gave it a pass). They are TERRIFIC guns to hold and shoot.
Navy Corps Man, Congrats on your CZ. You will be very happy.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the addiction errr club!

They are some excellent pistols!

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Have a stock Shadow 2 as well as a standard 75B and a SP01, The last two were sent to Cajun Gun Works last year for action jobs and fiber optic sights.

You want to REALLY get spoiled? Do a Cajun tune on yours. Really transforms the gun into something special.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great pistol. Highly regarded and still under rated. Just beware, like 1911s or glocks, tuning, customizing, and general tinkering can take you down a deep rabbit hole.

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Big fan here--I have 3 CZs so far; CZ-75B Omega, 75 SP-01 Tactical, and P-01 Omega. They are all great shooters and feel like they used my hand to design the grip. Enjoy!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Congratulations shipmate! I have 3 75s, a Shadow 2 and a Scorpion. The 75s are some fine shooting weapons!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FN in MT:
Have a stock Shadow 2 as well as a standard 75B and a SP01, The last two were sent to Cajun Gun Works last year for action jobs and fiber optic sights.

You want to REALLY get spoiled? Do a Cajun tune on yours. Really transforms the gun into something special.

You're really tempting me. I have always liked the look of the satin S/S CZ 75, and I started browsing their site after reading your post and Cajun gun works has one in stock that looks to be SA only and done up by them...…..

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Congrats! You will love it!

Posts: 1204 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
That's cool. I always wanted a SAO 75.
I have a 75B DA/SA with safety, P01, and P09.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, congrats.
I have a love/hate for CZ's. Love how they shoot but hate the curved trigger on most CZ's. That flat trigger looks nice.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
oh, that's pretty.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats! My 75sa shoots as well as my 1911s.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post

CZ Shadow 2 converted to SAO and with a Cajun Gun Works trigger, LOK palm swell bogie grips, SureFire X300 and a MecGar 19rd mag for night matches.

CZ TSO .40 with LOK palm swell bogie grips, CZ Custom oversized safety and +3 magazine extensions setup for USPSA Limited Major. I didn’t like the thumb test “gas pedal” and since the mags no longer lock the slide back, I went to a pin only.

Yes, I am a CZ fan! Next one will be a P-07 or P-01.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8339 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
I have a P-07 and Scorpion that I like a lot, but the TSO is another beast all together.

Posts: 4608 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post