SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which mag loader
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which mag loader Login/Join 
Picture of cyberphobia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:
I’m going to have to be a bit contrarian.

Don’t get an UpLULA. Get a yellow or purple UpLULA. They’re so common now you need something to set yours apart.

Bought the YELLOW one

"Advertising is the art of convincing people to spend money they don't have for something they don't need"

Will Rogers

SIG 229R LEGION SAO
SIG 226R Elite SAO
COONAN COMPACT .357 MAG

Posts: 2255 | Location: Ft Myers Florida | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Geaux Tigers
Picture of Alcapone396
posted Hide Post
quote:
Definitely a UpLULA

Definitely the UpLULA, best I've found!

Al______________Capone396

P220 Combat, P220 Sport, P220EL, X-5 Comp 9mm , P226 BlackWater, P226 ST.357 Sig, P226ST 9mm, P229ST .40, P228, P232 SL, Glock 19, CZ75BSS, CZ-83, S&W 29, S&W 640, S&W 642, Ruger MKII, Ruger Charger,, HKP7,,Browning Hi Power, Colt Anaconda, S&W 460 Mag, RRA 9mm CAR, Robinson Arms XCR, FN-SLP ,Arsenal SAS-M7,, Built AR-15 with lots of goodies,,Etc, Etc, Etc.....

Posts: 1263 | Location: Down South in Bayou Country | Registered: January 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flashlightboy:
quote:
Originally posted by BuddyChryst:
I’m going to have to be a bit contrarian.

Don’t get an UpLULA. Get a yellow or purple UpLULA. They’re so common now you need something to set yours apart.

QFTMFT

My black one disappeared at a class when someone likely thought it's was their black one. The replacement was the lemon lime color and no one touches it. Someone I shoot with uses purple and no one touches that.

Black is hugely popular and everyone has that one.

For that very reason I got an orange one and then used a Sharpie to put my initials on it. I also have the single stack one too. It works as well as it's big brother.

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
UpLULA

I don't think there's anything else that remotely comes close.

https://www.amazon.com/Maglula...loader/dp/B01MQTZVZY

There you go!

I love these. I don't often need them, but when I do, I REALLY do.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Here is another option.. Only works with boxed ammo, loose ammo is too slow. Super fast, faster than uplula, but takes some effort and last couple rounds can be difficult to push in. I'd buy uplula first, for someone wanting another speed loading toy to play with.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post