SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    So my buddy wanted his Sig X5 back, but replaced it with awesomeness.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So my buddy wanted his Sig X5 back, but replaced it with awesomeness. Login/Join 
posted
I traded my buddy a Glock 29 for a Sig X5 a few weeks ago but I think my buddy kind of missed the Sig. Yesterday we talked and a told me he had this WC Vertec Brigadier Tactical just sitting in the safe since he purchased a couple high end STI’s and Wilson double stack 9mm’s. So for a Trijicon RMR and the Sig X5 back, I have this beauty. I immediately took it to the range for a test drive. The double action trigger is amazing as is the SA. Accuracy was better in my hands than the Sig. This is definitely not the Beretta I carried in the military Big Grin.

All in all a great trade on a classy gun.

50rds @ 7-15 yds. I dropped a couple.

Posts: 1096 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow,good for you on both deals. If your friend wanted it back and you gave it/traded it with him, that's awesome. The X5 is a great gun and I love Beretta pistols . I don't have a W.C. pistol but have ordered many of their parts for my 92fs pistols and they are very nice. I recently got a 92X and am pretty happy with it. It is as close to a W.C. Beretta I will get for a while but the W.C. pistol is still high on the list.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by usncorpsman:
This is definitely not the Beretta I carried in the military Big Grin.
Indeed - all the WC and LTT Berettas are definitely not the worn hard, put away wet military M9s.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Nice looking pistol and great shooting!

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice !
The Brig Tac is a fantastic iteration of the 92.
I have a 92A1 and I need a buddy like yours.
I have some Glocks to trade off.

Pro Tip :
Tell your buddy to consider installing the full Gray Guns trigger kit with sear, adjustable trigger and spring kit.
The P320 really shines with the full GG kit.

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Nice gun!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9357 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I have the WC Brig Tac and the WC Centurion. My favorite full size 9mm, I prefer it to the P226

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
Maybe next week he will upgrade you again Wink

Posts: 5574 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Now when you say X5 I assume you mean a 320 correct?

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good deal(s). Do you also trade horses?

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nipper:
Good deal(s). Do you also trade horses?

I don’t have that kind of cash or even enjoy horse races Big Grin.

Posts: 1096 | Location: Orange Park, FL. | Registered: November 26, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Now when you say X5 I assume you mean a 320 correct?

Yes Sir. 320 X5

posted Hide Post
That's a great, great trade!

I never liked Berettas back in their day (early 1990s) because they were huge and the DA triggers were about 150 pounds Smile . Times sure changed. A buddy of mine got a 92A1 and decked it out with LTT parts and it's a piece of art. It converted me. Since last year, I've bought an Italian M9A3, 92FS, and 92A1. I'm just glad that recent Elite LTT in the Classifieds sold because I was ready to sell a kidney to buy it. Very happy for you and your trade!

Here's my M9A3!

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post