SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Ordered my first new Glock yesterday. IT CAME!!!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ordered my first new Glock yesterday. IT CAME!!!! Login/Join 
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zacsquatch:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by Zacsquatch:
I do dislike the triggers on glocks quite a bit, I want a one piece trigger, no safety in the middle.

I think you might have a problem with that.

Is that not a thing?

Well, only if you want to revisit the P320 drop safe issue with your Glock. That lever keeps the trigger bar securely locked up from any inertia forces if any hard bump or drop occurs. As suggested, most aftermarket trigger makers were wise enough to fix Glock's oversight by flushing their lockup deactivation lever with the trigger face when depressed. Makes a Glock more shootable for many folks by eliminating a protruding irritant on the pad of their trigger finger, and the lever no longer acts like like a tail fin or rudder if a shooter's finger motion during the trigger pull isn't traveling exactly straight back.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fight, Build, Destroy.
Sappers Lead the Way!!
Picture of Zacsquatch
posted Hide Post
I can't wait until monday!!

Trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up

Posts: 4597 | Location: Winchester, KY | Registered: December 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy Ft. Wainwright! My first duty station as an Infantry officer was there, 1-2 IN, 172nd BDE. Now it is a Striker unit aligned with 25th ID.

My wife and I regret not buying a house there and keeping it as a rental. I got my pilot's license @ Elmendorf AFB. It was my 2nd choice of assignment, Vincenza Italy was my 1st.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love alaska. One of my favorite places in the world.

Except for the mosquitos.

The aftermarket triggers use smooth face triggers, instead of serrated, and the trigger safeties go flush, making them a non issue when shooting. There are a lot of options out there. Changing just the trigger is a pain; changing the trigger with the trigger bar as one unit is dirt-simple.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
I have one Glock. It's a Model 22 for which I also have a Lone Wolf 9mm barrel and mags.

If I primarily relied on it for self defense I would not alter the trigger because it is not a bad trigger. I agree with those that suggest spending enough practice time to learn the trigger. It doesn't take long.

I primarily use mine as a paper punch and a Ghost Trigger kit made a measurable difference. A local smith did mine, but it is not terribly complicated.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post