SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    KARMA: P229 Recoil Spring - the winner is . . . yanici.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA: P229 Recoil Spring - the winner is . . . yanici. Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
Thanks to 12131, we now know the white P229 9mm recoil spring is less than adequate for use in the P228. Since I just received a 3-pack of correct length OEM SIG P228 recoil springs from MGW, I offer this P229 recoil spring to the SIGforum community. The spring was included in a P229 parts kit from TGS and was previously installed in my P228. I don't however believe the pistol was fired since installation of the new spring(s). The only rule is you pinky swear to not install it in your P228. The Karmanator will choose a winner. Enjoy!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 229 with conversion barrel would like it. I am in

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity. My P229 SAS would like this. Count me in!

Posts: 466 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at this please......Zebulon

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Toss my name in the hat please.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20816 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
Very kind of you. I would like to know which thread this info is in?

Posts: 5618 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by maxwayne:
Very kind of you. I would like to know which thread this info is in?

Pages 6 and 7 of this thread:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/5690009254

(No Karma for me please, I have no P229.)

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10916 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included. Thanks hjs!

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included in this, please. Thank you.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
I could use that. Please put me in. Thanks.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat

after a period of time away from my
Classic Sig's , I need to gather together some spare parts as I plan on putting a bunch of rounds down range, shooting IDPA this summer and I know the spare parts box is very empty.

Thanks

RC

Posts: 1941 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Please include me; my Flint MI PD P229 9mm would love a replacement.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15569 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hjs157
posted Hide Post
The Karmanator has spoken. The winner is yanici. Thanks to all who participated.

Posts: 3505 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the KARMA. Just about due to change out my recoil spring and this will do the trick.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post