SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 SAS Slide Assembly Now Sold on the SIG Webstore!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 SAS Slide Assembly Now Sold on the SIG Webstore! Login/Join 
SIG-Sauer
representative
posted
Hey all, SIG is selling the factory replacement P365 SAS Slide Assembly on the SIG SAUER Webstore! You can get it here;

https://www.sigsauer.com/store...-slide-assembly.html

Just a couple things to note is the slide is for 9mm non-ported barrels only and it comes as the slide only! (barrel, and recoil assembly are not included)

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I get that this account is actually Sig, but if their posts are only going to be about what’s available in the Sig store, can’t they stick to spamming our email and not spam here too?

Or at least put it in the classifieds?

If y’all want to give us good insight and convo that would be great, but this just feels dirty.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take a bath. I'm happy for the info.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Interesting. Thanks for the info Sig !!!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:
I get that this account is actually Sig, but if their posts are only going to be about what’s available in the Sig store, can’t they stick to spamming our email and not spam here too?

Or at least put it in the classifieds?

If y’all want to give us good insight and convo that would be great, but this just feels dirty.

Damn, man. How about take a chill pill. No, you need ten, really.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the information.

Also cool is that it is not the ported slide. Smile

And, welcome to the best damn gun forum.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
esdunbar, you will kindly be polite to my guests. Why don't you try asking the OP a question if you have one?

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you Team Sig for providing this information!

BEST Sig forum for the BEST gun made!

Posts: 24 | Location: NW Chicago Suburb | Registered: September 19, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the information.

I'm now the owner of a P365XL, bought a regular 365 last weekend and might, maybe, perhaps, buy a slide like this.

I can't help but think that if they got a non-ported slide for sale, perhaps they'll put out a second variation of the SAS with no ports. I think I'd be a buyer (really, for sure, honest).

Bob

Posts: 1559 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the sight on this slide adjustable in any way?

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If it’s ok to ask here(as I didn’t see s contact in the profile)... are you guys going to sell the p365 updated/current striker setup on the website? I’ve found it elsewhere but prefer to purchase it from you directly and will you offer the 365xl grip module with the mag release as a package? Appreciate it.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the update! Smile

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Is the sight on this slide adjustable in any way?

No, you're stuck.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
No porting cuts thankfully, the way it should have been offered originally. Having looked down the sights in the LGS, they are interesting. You won’t be shooting tight groups at longer range but they seem very intuitive at SD ranges.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I must be missing something.. why is Sig offering this? Must be some kind of upgrade?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
quote:
why is Sig offering this?

For people that already own a P365 and might want the SAS features. Swap it in place of the standard P365 slide and you are good to go.

Also this solves the issue for people who want the SAS style slide but a lower with a manual safety. Yes, I know that doesn't make much sense but people have made threads asking if the SAS would be offered with a manual safety.

Lastly it also solves the issue of the SAS being ported. Don't want the SAS because of the porting? Buy a slide and put it on your standard P365 lower.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4507 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Nice offering, but a disappointment in the pricing level.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EasyFire:
Nice offering, but a disappointment in the pricing level.

What would a sight like that cost if available on its own?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Perhaps. However, the $249 pricing is competitive with other Sig slides & slide assemblies. You could instead pay $199 for a completely-disassembled 365 slide and then go procure sights, extractor, etc.! (https://www.sigsauer.com/store/slide-365-9-blk.html) Or $299 for a similarly-stripped 226 slide.

Instead, the ready-to-go 365 slide assembly with x-rays appears to be the bargain of the lot!
https://www.sigsauer.com/store...aped-rear-notch.html

Posts: 481 | Registered: June 24, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice, I gotta get a 365!

Posts: 1188 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post