SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Karma-P-228 hogue rubber grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma-P-228 hogue rubber grips Login/Join 
posted
So I got the P-228 from our esteemed member Dr. Q and after going to the range with it, realized the Hogue rubber grips make it too big...phrasing. I replaced them with some G-10s.

So, theseare gonna get karminatored out this next week.

Obviously have a 228/229 and truckasaurus hands. And if you have 228 pics, post them.

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Please consider me. I like the Hogue rubber grips.

In one of BRL's rigs.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in please & thanks for the karma!!

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

In one of BRL's rigs.

Oh. My. Gosh.

That leather is exquisite! I envy you.

Posts: 1091 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P228 would enjoy those.

Thank you for doing this.

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May the karma shine on me --I need new grips for my 1993 beauty.

Posts: 44 | Registered: August 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Was really wanting to order a set of those to go on the P228 that I recently got from Q, so please add me to the KARMA in hopes I might win them instead of having to buy them. Thanks!!!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4577 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I could use the grips on my 228.
Thanks for the offer.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4133 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

In one of BRL's rigs.

Sorry it took me much longer to get to this.

You are the winner, will ship it to you tomorrow.

Beautiful set up, I'm looking for a something like it for mine.

Posts: 634 | Registered: March 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir. It looks even better in person. The polish on the black leather is absolutely astonishing. What looks like gray near the muzzle is actually sun glare.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post