SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Let's see some Beretta 92/M9 eye candy....
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's see some Beretta 92/M9 eye candy.... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Why do I look at these posts? I am so broke buying Sigs and now I want a 92 Compact Inox.
Frown

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Why do I look at these posts? I am so broke buying Sigs and now I want a 92 Compact Inox.
Frown

Sell a SIG. Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Man, these thing multiply like rabbits!!!

Made the mistake of stopping by the LGS yesterday on the way to the range. Spotted another shooter grade 92FS for a very good price and couldn't resist. Is that wrong?

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brig Tac is one of my favorites

Some Compacts:

One of these days i'll get this thing to the range:

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
My two 92 9mm siblings from decades apart. My 20+ year old Beretta 92FS Centurion (original owner) and a couple year old 92FS Brigadier. Even having smaller hands, I love the way these pistols shoot and handle. Soft shooting, great accuracy, and never a single malfunction out of either of them. Believe it or not, the night sights on my Centurion still glow, very faintly of course, but still visible in low light.

I keep bugging Beretta to make the Centurion again, and to make it in Inox!

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brianfede:
One of the sexiest!!!!

I agree, totally!
My serial number starts with L, ends in Z and is only 221 from yours

Family picture

Top-Model 70 32acp
Left Top Minx (22short) Bottom 21A (22LR)
Right Top Model 71 (22LR), Bottom Model 70 (22LR)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimberkid,

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What compensator is that on the inox?

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Just recieved this FS last week. Haven't had a chance to get it to the range yet.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: molachi,

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing special -- just a run-of-the-mill 92G and its little cousin:

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
PGT - If that group photo on page 1 is only a portion of your 92s, Holy fuckballs, dude, I'm envious of the capacity of your safe!

Posts: 500 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: December 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hile:
PGT - If that group photo on page 1 is only a portion of your 92s, Holy fuckballs, dude, I'm envious of the capacity of your safe!

Holy fuckballs?
Thats putting it a bit mildly ... but then I can't come up with anything better!
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
What compensator is that on the inox?

It's a JP Enterprise I bought a couple decades ago ... not sure if it really compensates anything but the reason I keep it is that it that with the breach closed it seems to tighten up the barrel ... whether it really helps accuracy or not is up to debate.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hile:

This was a "point in time" snapshot....the collection ebbs and flows. Several of these are gone now but I've added others to replace them.

Posts: 3065 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by brianfede:

Going werewolf hunting? Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
My old Beretta Wheel Smile

Posts: 531 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone want to sell me a Elite-II 9mm????

Just email me!

Posts: 3483 | Location: Illinois | Registered: September 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Here’s my old 92F. Barrel was threaded by Josh at AGW and my brother had the gun molyresin’d by coyotekiller.

When I get home, I’ll take a pic of my Brigadier. Barrel was shortened and recrowned by Josh at AGW and the new G kit was installed and right side delete done by WAL.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arlen
posted Hide Post
Beretta M951 Italian made for U.S. market. Manufacture circa 1971.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arlen,

Regards,
arlen

======================
Some days, it's just not worth the effort of chewing through the leather straps.
======================

Posts: 408 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arlen
posted Hide Post
Beretta Mod. 75 Jaguar 22 LR. circa 1966

This message has been edited. Last edited by: arlen,

Regards,
arlen

======================
Some days, it's just not worth the effort of chewing through the leather straps.
======================

Posts: 408 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post