SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P238 Legion from Academy sporting goods
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P238 Legion from Academy sporting goods Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know if the P238 legion from academy sporting goods is stripped down? Does it come with 3 mags and packaged just like any other Legion?

Posts: 10 | Registered: November 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I can’t speak to the P238 specifically but I have never known Academy to sell different versions of a firearm specific to them.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$479.00 for that pistol seems like a pretty good buy if you have an Academy close by. There's the bag and 120 rounds of ammo promo from Sig to go along with it.

Posts: 169 | Location: Kearney, MO | Registered: October 18, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
I'm assuming you actually mean '938'?

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blume9mm:
I'm assuming you actually mean '938'?

The P238 is the one that's on sale.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No, I meant 238. Was looking for a small .380 to fit a specific slot.

posted Hide Post
Just picked it up. Full meal deal. Selling Legion for less than they’re selling stock P238.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CRJ,