SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which P320 Kit to Buy?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which P320 Kit to Buy? Login/Join 
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted
I have a P320C (upgraded) in .40 and also have a P250/320 Compact factory .357 Sig barrel. I'm thinking of getting a 9mm Caliber X-Change Kit. But which one?

Question:
I often use a Subcompact grip frame with my current .40 slide and barrel. Should I get a Subcompact 9mm Kit with a Subcompact grip frame so I can have a little smaller pistol, or go ahead and get a Compact kit so I can also use my Compact grip frame?

Choices:
Compact 9mm Kit
Subcompact 9mm Kit

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't personally see a use for subcompact. I'm able to conceal compact, or even FS fine.

With the compact slide, you can use Carry, Compact or Subcompact. With SC, it's just SC.

------------------------------------------------
Charter member of the vast, right-wing conspiracy

Posts: 1860 | Registered: June 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sub gets my vote.

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a very lightly used Subcompact slide in the classifieds. Just add a subcompact grip and you are in it for much less than a full exchange kit. Even have a great holster for it.

Posts: 535 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: September 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good luck finding kits. I've been trying to get a compact or carry kit for several months with no luck at all.

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much are the kits now? Are they getting any cheaper? I have seen some new pistols for only $449.00.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
It'd be an SC for me, but I also agree that a whole pistol isn't much more than an xchange kit.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15318 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was looking for exchange kits, decided to just buy a new pistol, it'll be easier and not that much more $$.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
I was looking for exchange kits, decided to just buy a new pistol, it'll be easier and not that much more $$.

This!

DPR

Posts: 656 | Registered: March 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Ditto

It's kids like you, who make this bus late.

Posts: 884 | Location: Weirton,WV | Registered: April 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post