SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ75 in action, sort of...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ75 in action, sort of... Login/Join 
posted
I purchased a used, CZ75 in SA sometime back thinking I would use it for USPSA style matches. Then there were a series of injuries and I did not shoot much for a period of about 3 years. This fall I started back shooting at local matches. Lo and behold, I happened to see piedrarc this past weekend and was lucky enough to shoot part of the match with him and his sharpshooting partner. The CZ performed well even if I didn't. They are accurate and easy to control. I took a page out of Ray's book and got some video of the match. Please excuse my jocularity.
https://youtu.be/LM9sQ9sjpz8

Ignem Feram

Posts: 528 | Registered: October 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
Good shooting with you Mike. The music selection is hilarious!!!

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Likewise Ray. You and Craig were very impressive to watch.

Ignem Feram

posted Hide Post
Great video. Looks like you had some fun. Beautiful area. Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 21 | Registered: November 12, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's great! LOL Nice shooing too.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
HA! Love the music!
I've come close to using the same music for some of my match videos LOL.

At some point I'm sure I'll pick-up a CZ75 or similar pistol. A few folks in my squad shoot them and slicked-up, are impressive pistols.

Posts: 12541 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In the past, people could say the CZ75 was under rated. This is no longer the case. Folks have figured out how nice a pistol they can be. To anyone who buys one, be careful. The seem to multiply quickly.

Ignem Feram

posted Hide Post
Nice shooting, subbed your channel.

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Good shooting man.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Good shooting. Thanks for sharing the video.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1930 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Good shooting man.

Thanks. I took a class taught by some Kentucky constable or something like that.

Ignem Feram

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mlazarus:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
Good shooting man.

Thanks. I took a class taught by some Kentucky constable or something like that.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
That was fun to watch. That CZ looks to have adjustable black irons, more to my liking. Curious, did you get a GoPro vid ?

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
That was fun to watch. That CZ looks to have adjustable black irons, more to my liking. Curious, did you get a GoPro vid ?

I put on LPA sights. As for the camera, it was a gift from my wife. It's a Go pro but I'm not sure of the model.

Ignem Feram

It's my way or the Highway
Picture of piedrarc
posted Hide Post
David, he was using a GoPro Session. The small cube type.

Semper Fidelis

RIP 17843

Operation Specific Training

Bang, bang, Click

Posts: 4911 | Location: surrounded by liberals. | Registered: September 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lcbjr77
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting!

----------------------------------
Walther PPS M2

Posts: 1863 | Location: CT | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Nice shooting! It looks like it was a little warmer than when I last saw you two (and the Kentucky Constable) in Piru. Do you like the CZ75 better than that Para you were disparaging while using it to punch one ragged hole?

Sorry to hear about the injuries. I hope you’re all healed up and back after it!

Posts: 6914 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
Do you like the CZ75 better than that Para you were disparaging while using it to punch one ragged hole?

The Para was a very nice gun, I just wanted to move to 9mm and the 9mm Para was too slow in coming out, so I latched onto the CZ for the capacity and ergonomics. I think if the 9mm, 18 round Para ever materialized I would have gone that route, knowing that it would need minor work to be acceptable. The CZ is just a really nice platform to start with. I even occasionally carry one when I want more capacity than the 1911.
As for the .40 Para, it was sold. Someone got a great deal on it.

Ignem Feram