SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    ETS Pistol Magazine Speed Loader Review
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ETS Pistol Magazine Speed Loader Review Login/Join 
Picture of Prefontaine
posted
https://youtu.be/Sd6a8T3VTbE

I'm buying one once things settle down from typical newness.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12620 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Patriot_1776
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the link, this has a decent appeal to me as well.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1616 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
That is bad ass.
Having second thoughts about my uplula..

Although the bulk of my ammo is in loose bulk packaging..

Posts: 4359 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Press hard,
Three copies
posted Hide Post
Pretty cool. As I already have an uplula that suits my needs I'll likely not be picking one up.

I do like to handle my ammunition though, just a final inspection before loading.

A Veteran, whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve, is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Posts: 2200 | Location: VA | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Why did the guy have to use his belly/chest? Plain dumb. Your table surface would do a much better job, wouldn't it? Which surface provides a more solid platform? Your belly, or the table?

Q

Posts: 26339 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 98XJRC
posted Hide Post
I was interested but then remembered the mtm ammo trays are designed for nose up. I've tried it the other way and wasn't satisfied with how the ammo shifted in the tray. Although I do need to get an uplula

Posts: 782 | Location: PA  | Registered: December 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
For the price.... nah.

Uplulas are just fine and seem less likely to bugger feed lips when/if something goes wrong with the ETS.

Seems like a copy of the loader concept for the TP9 magazines which were double column feed.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11144 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Which surface provides a more solid platform? Your belly, or the table?

Your belly duhhhh... maybe a nearby pillow you happen to have laying around

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post