SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Grayguns P365XL grip module?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grayguns P365XL grip module? Login/Join 
Picture of rockchalk06
posted
Anyone have one? I just purchased one a few minutes ago. I wanted a new XL grip module anyway, so I figured what the heck.

How tacky is it? Is there a ton of material removed?

Thanks in advance

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
It's subjective as to if you'll like it or not. The general consensus has been that it's "just enough" additional grip without causing clothing to catch or stick to it. I would say there is not a lot of material removed.

Do post here what your opinion is when you receive the module.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I don't have the 365XL, but I have 2 of the 365 Laser Sculpted Grip Modules from Grayguns. There isn't much material on the grip module to remove, so sculpting is done without removing depth of the module. The original module was more aggressive, but the sculpted module is more "sticky" (easier to grip and hold on too). The addition of the sculpting in the "thumb rest" area was a big plus for me.

Hope that helps.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steve495:
It's subjective as to if you'll like it or not. The general consensus has been that it's "just enough" additional grip without causing clothing to catch or stick to it. I would say there is not a lot of material removed.

Do post here what your opinion is when you receive the module.

Thank you. Will do.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
I don't have the 365XL, but I have 2 of the 365 Laser Sculpted Grip Modules from Grayguns. There isn't much material on the grip module to remove, so sculpting is done without removing depth of the module. The original module was more aggressive, but the sculpted module is more "sticky" (easier to grip and hold on too). The addition of the sculpting in the "thumb rest" area was a big plus for me.

Hope that helps.

Thank you

posted Hide Post
I really wish someone would make the grip just a little thicker or somehow add a backstrap. That is my one big complaint with the XL is the grip is so thin, just a tad more grip it would be perfect for me. Shooting a bill drill or at speed in the 20ish splits range, it gets very difficult to handle. Just not much room for my support hand

Posts: 178 | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post