SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Top Gun has a limited amount of X Compact grip modules in stock.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top Gun has a limited amount of X Compact grip modules in stock. Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted
Just found this on their FB page. Ordered mine. $66.00 shipped.

FYI. I know they’re hard to get and a hot item right now.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Also in stock here:

https://www.osagecountyguns.co...act-grip-module.html

I just wish they didn't require updating baseplates, since the baseplate upgrade kits are out of stock everywhere. And I have a slew of P320C mags that would have to be upgraded.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine about 10pm last night. Honestly surprised that it didn’t show up around midnight as fast as Top Gun is.

I really don’t care about 30-49 worth of base pads. I think the x series frames are worth it.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Ordered one last night. Thanks for the heads up!

Now I’m going to have to trim those Gen 1 baseplates...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bcjwriter,

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the heads up. Just ordered mine from Osage County Guns.

Posts: 166 | Location: South Bend, IN | Registered: November 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
Now I’m going to have to trim those Gen 1 baseplates...

Yeah... I just ordered one too. I'm just going to chop 3-5 baseplates, to tide me over until the floorplate kits are available again.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
quote:
I really don’t care about 30-49 worth of base pads. I think the x series frames are worth it.

I couldn't agree more, the X-Series frames change the whole P320 for me.

Posts: 953 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody have one on a P250?
Bummer: No grip for .45 guns.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have put my P250 FCU into a X-Compact grip.... It fit and functioned.

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Posts: 767 | Registered: October 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know of a place that has a tan compact frame?

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:

Good luck, I have been looking for a tan X series grip for the past month. I don't care if it is full, carry or compact size. They are not available anywhere, even through Sig.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Anyone have a picture of an X Compact grip module on a standard 320 Compact slide?

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Cool. Thanks for the heads up. Just picked up one from Osage. Not something I need, but I'm really enjoying the beauty of this "swap a frame out" and it's not breaking the bank.

I'm going to try this out on my 320 compact for S&G. Be cool if it fits the same holsters.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G-Man:
Anyone have a picture of an X Compact grip module on a standard 320 Compact slide?

I believe the Youtube channel KSGunGuy does that slide swap in a recent video comparing the X Compact with the X-whatever-is-brown.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
quote:
Originally posted by G-Man:

I believe the Youtube channel KSGunGuy does that slide swap in a recent video comparing the X Compact with the X-whatever-is-brown.

Yup, found it about 6 mins in on this video. Thanks!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V-_LaXwyQ_s

Posts: 4449 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone run this Xcompact grip with an Xcarry slide?

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered one from Osage. With shipping, fifty three bucks. I think I paid sixty five each for the x-carry frames direct from Sig before.

I really like the x-cary. I'm looking forward to giving it a shot.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Yep, ordered one
thx for the info!

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Factor8:
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:

Good luck, I have been looking for a tan X series grip for the past month. I don't care if it is full, carry or compact size. They are not available anywhere, even through Sig.

I emailed OCG about these a few days ago and they do not have any ETA at this time. I did see that Sig released the Coyote colored 21rd mag plates (KIT-MOD-MAG-XFLR-PLT-COY), so the grip modules should be coming soon... I hope!

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post