SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Top Gun has a limited amount of X Compact grip modules in stock.
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Top Gun has a limited amount of X Compact grip modules in stock. Login/Join 
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by G-Man:
Anyone have a picture of an X Compact grip module on a standard 320 Compact slide?

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Looking forward o getting mine...just checked my mags...I have the newer versions so no trimming necessary...

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It looks pretty good on a compact slide.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
quote:
Originally posted by Factor8:
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
Does anyone know of a place that has a tan compact frame?

Good luck, I have been looking for a tan X series grip for the past month. I don't care if it is full, carry or compact size. They are not available anywhere, even through Sig.

I emailed OCG about these a few days ago and they do not have any ETA at this time. I did see that Sig released the Coyote colored 21rd mag plates (KIT-MOD-MAG-XFLR-PLT-COY), so the grip modules should be coming soon... I hope!

So.... since that conversation, we received part numbers for X-Full and X-Carry grips in Coyote color in both small and large sizes! I have placed an order but have no idea on ETA...

Osage County Guns
Wright City, MO

Posts: 767 | Registered: October 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just ordered one from TGS; it will go on my .40 320 Compact.

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like the look of that X-Compact grip on a Carry slide.

Can anyone speak to how it shoots (compared to a Carry slide on a X-Carry module)?

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thinking of picking one up for my 320 Compact in .357 Sig. Read one review that said the new grip didn't fit some holsters as well, not enough to make them unusable but wondering if anyone else has had that experience so far?

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:
Thinking of picking one up for my 320 Compact in .357 Sig. Read one review that said the new grip didn't fit some holsters as well, not enough to make them unusable but wondering if anyone else has had that experience so far?

Thus far all mine fit...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
quote:
Originally posted by Puckpilot78:

Thus far all mine fit...

Good to know, thanks!

Mongo only pawn in game of life...

Posts: 683 | Location: DFW | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Grip module just arrived. It fits a Raven Concealment Phantom designed for a regular 320C just fine.

Sadly, the X-compact doesn't fit either an XC1 or an X300 light. That's a huge disappointment to me.

This frame is love at first feel. I've never held a gun that fit my hand so perfectly...and it doesn't fit any lights I own.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Osage order arrived a day early, so I put it on the P320 Compact that was wearing an x-carry frame. I do like it, will take it to the range tomorrow.

It fits my P320 holsters, no problem.

The full-size 17 round magazines are a non-issue, as they seat outside the grip frame, so a few of the 15 round magazines may need modification, but that's about it.

It feels to me like a plastic P229 with a single action trigger.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
Grip module just arrived. It fits a Raven Concealment Phantom designed for a regular 320C just fine.

Sadly, the X-compact doesn't fit either an XC1 or an X300 light. That's a huge disappointment to me.

This frame is love at first feel. I've never held a gun that fit my hand so perfectly...and it doesn't fit any lights I own.

Yep
Mine arrived today from TG, feels good but my X400 doesn’t fit and that blows as my eyes need the green laser and light.
Anybody have part numbers and source for 13 round baseplates as mine is in .357 sig?

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Too slow on the trigger this time.
Sig Sauer has them in white.

Posts: 18017 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see Sig has the x-carry frame in white, but I don't see the x-compact on their web site.

posted Hide Post
I prefer the *new* revised style x-compact frame, because it is noticably less thick, especially in the upper part of the grip. Also, to me the grip modules sizes tend to run on the small side of whatever they are marked as. Ideally, to me a *large* x-carry grip module with a x-compact grip length would be perfect. But since that will probably never happen, I will just have to decide between the *new* revised style x-grip frames in the *large* size when they become available.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
Just ordered the "X-carry" module from Sig, shd be able to fit my X-400 on the rail
Ordered the baseplates when they come in from back order, I shd be good to go
Also got a flat trigger, we'll see how that feels?

________,_____________________________
*** Wanna make everything electric? Start with the border wall.

We all live for a little while and then die sooner than we planned.
Your way
or
YAHWEH

Posts: 1300 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cremaley
posted Hide Post
Top Gun is completely sold out of the X-Compact grip and not sure when they will receive another shipment. I spoke with Sig Customer Service today and was told that even though the X-Compact module is not on their webstore, you can backorder one by calling Sig Customer Service and they will not charge you until the module is shipped. The orders will be filled in the order they were received.

Sig P320 X-Compact 9mm
Bul SAS 11 UL 9mm
US Army Veteran
NRA Member

"Remember the first rule of gunfighting...have a gun"-Jeff Cooper

Posts: 152 | Location: Alpharetta, Georgia. | Registered: June 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got to the range today and ran a hundred reloads through the P320 with the x-compact grip module from Osage. Everything was on target, but crappy shooting; I can't blame the grip module for that. It feels comfortable, makes for a good grip, but my shooting sucks.

I shot a steel match after, and it reflected what I saw on paper.

The grip is fine. I need work.

posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today from TGS. As others, my TLR-1 will not mount, the TLR-7 will but it's a bit forward more than liked; and it seems a wee bit smaller than the regular Medium grip. It feels very good to handle, less "chunky". I too need new magazines or a Dremel tool cut-down of those ears on the original mags.

Edit: Double checked my TLR-7; it fit only because the 1913-1 rail lug on it was forward of the frame notch, can't endorse mounting one as such. Olight Mini-Valkyrie, I here come.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rat2306,

Posts: 3202 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post