SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG P210 Safety Lever Extensions !!!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P210 Safety Lever Extensions !!! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I believe that I purchased the last available
(in this batch)extension for the Legend..
Transaction was quick and slick in spite of
being an International sale...Questions asked before and during the sale were answered
quickly...Part received is truely 'A thing of
beauty' and fits 'like it grew there'...although
I've already laid my 600 grit stone on it to
smooth a sharp corner... Haven't done a range
test yet..will report when I do...
Highly recommended vendor...get sig...
oromil

Posts: 36 | Location: West MI | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree this is a quality product, worthy of the 210 pedigree.

Posts: 93 | Registered: October 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGP2101
posted Hide Post
New batch for Legend will be available in January. Thanks to the fact that I have received quite a few pre-orders I will be building some extra units, but not many.
Classic P49 available for immediate delivery.

Have a great holidays!

SIGP2101

Posts: 512 | Registered: February 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent requesting a price in $Ca and a delivery to Canada.

Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, Tanfoglio Limited Custom Xtreme, SIG P320 FS 9mm, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG P-226 Enhanced Elite 9mm
Kriss Vector CRB Canadian 9mm

Posts: 233 | Location: Ontario | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OldLawman:
I too have been running one of these for months now, and am grinding on my slowly but surely. In my mind's eye, I see it looking much like the modified one shown above. Since I have access to someone who blues, I will have my hot blued when done.

I just got mine. It was easily installed and fit perfectly. I would definitely prefer the profile on the modified ones shown in earlier posts. I find the current profile interferes with my support thumb when the safety is engaged. After the grip is taken with the safety on, I have to move my weak hand thumb to operate the control. I'll try the gun in a tactical match soon which will confirm my feelings. That curved front corner on the modified units would be much better and is probably more esthetically pleasing too.

Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, Tanfoglio Limited Custom Xtreme, SIG P320 FS 9mm, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG P-226 Enhanced Elite 9mm

Posts: 233 | Location: Ontario | Registered: June 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like one for my Sig P210, a model. What's the price and where do I send the money to.?
I also need a quality adjustable rear sight.

Posts: 50 | Registered: November 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just finished making some modifications to my extension. I found it interfered with my left thumb when taking a two handed thumbs forward grip. It interfered even more with my left trigger finger when shooting left handed.

I removed considerable material from the outer edge (when installed) of the control and radiused the 90 degree "corner". I also softened the trailing edge at the serrations. I used a hand grinder and a vice and worked very carefully to avoid cutting into the recess for the existing control or the set screw. Proper equipment would make the job easier.

I believe that these mods improved the functioning of the control nicely. After some practice I may take off even more material to the front edge and corner.

I refinished temporarily with cold blue after polishing with stones and fine abrasive papers.

Human, All
Too Human
posted Hide Post
Email sent for ordering info

Posts: 978 | Location: Ohio | Registered: July 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got mine installed on my Swiss A Model.
This is great and the fit and finish perfect, looks factory to me.
Thanks
Mike

posted Hide Post
I received mine and the fit and finish is perfect.

posted Hide Post
I also just added one of these extensions to my P210 Legend. That gun is now entirely suitable for my IDPA competition in that the safety is no longer a serious handicap...which, let's face it, the factory safety lever definitely is. This was really a highly functional, worthwhile upgrade. It's too bad Sig Sauer didn't include this with their other improvements (mag release, beavertail) when they re-introduced the P210 Legend line.

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGP2101:
Only few left for Legend.
Plenty for classic P210/P49.

That is a sharp looking pistol.

Not meaning to drift the thread, but does any forum member know where those standard Sig 210 fixed sights on that pistol are sold?

I have searched all over the net, and not found a source. I guess because all the new Sig 210's have adjustable sighrs?

Not meaning to demean the Sig, but would like to obtain a set to install on my Yugo Model 57. Both front and rear dovetails look the same as the Yugos, and the rear sight blade is much wider and seems as tall.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by SIGP2101:

I would like some 3 pieces for the classical 210 .

What would be the cost incl. shipping to Switzerland ?

Thanks & best regards

Posts: 178 | Location: United Republics of Switzerland | Registered: December 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not meaning to drift the thread, but does any forum member know where those standard Sig 210 fixed sights on that pistol are sold?

Try Numrich, I bought several from them over the years.

Posts: 93 | Registered: October 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please shoot me pricing once more. I can't find the email.

Email in profile.

I ended up taking your advice on a p49.

Also, any line on adjustable sites? Bad memory. Sorry.

John 3:16
Sig 224,228,229,220,226,1911's, 938,220 carry, 239, 365, 225, 210. I come here because my addiction looks ok compared to your collections : )

Posts: 387 | Location: Indy area | Registered: December 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
My P210 was made in 1969. May I buy one for that model please?

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGP2101
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FishOn:
My P210 was made in 1969. May I buy one for that model please?

It would be my pleasure to sell you one. Please contact me by E-mail for details on price, shipping and payment method accepted.

Thanks!

SIGP2101

posted Hide Post
Still no payment possible with PayPal or Creditcard for foreigners?

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 02, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIGP2101
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Speedwobble:
Still no payment possible with PayPal or Creditcard for foreigners?

Thanks for asking,

CANADA: E-money, MO, Western Union
USA: USPS-MO, Western Union
WORLD: Western Union

Picture of SIGP2101
posted Hide Post
Now that the second batch of Legend's extensions has been sold, it will be still possible to acquire them but only through pre-order process.

Down payment will be required as proof of your commitment to purchase. Turn around time will be set to 30 days and I will build one at the time.
Once I decide to build new batch (#3) community will be notified again. Usually, I do it once a year in limited quantity.

Still few available for classic Swiss made P49/P210 A or P version dash 1-7.

BIG thanks to all who purchased SLEs, and extremely positive feedback I have received from you so far.

Much appreciated.

SIGP2101