SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Question on the "New" P210 Standard
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question on the "New" P210 Standard Login/Join 
Picture of RoverSig
posted
How does the "new" P210 Standard stack up compared to the older, classic P210's?

It is apparently made in the USA, and certainly not made the old fashioned way, but rather with CNC machining. But that can save money while maintaining, if not improving, the tolerances found in the older guns.

I've seen articles on the P210 Target, which seems to be the same gun as the Standard but with the larger "target" grips, but not much is out there about the P210 Standard.

And the Standard doesn't even appear on the Sig-Sauer web page (only the P210 Target is there). TGS has a listing for the Standard, but shows it is "out of stock." Does that mean it is not really available yet?

Posts: 1597 | Location: Virginia, USA | Registered: June 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
From what I've seen, the Standard is simply the Target with smaller grips and a fixed rear sight. So whatever you read about the Target I would imagine applies to the Standard, save those two items.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post