SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New shooting iron
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New shooting iron Login/Join 
Picture of scot818
posted
I just got this - a Taylor’s and Co. Smokewagon deluxe in .357. I really like this thing. Opening it up I felt like a kid at Christmas. I bought it to go with my 1873. Maybe one day I’ll save enough pennies for a real Colt.

These things are HUGE! Anyone know how to resize them? I used the Imgur app to store them.

Posts: 1440 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, it does have the Colt patent dates on it.
Nice SA!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking pair! Enjoy!

Posts: 1359 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It looks to be made every bit as nice as a Colt. I've had 3 single actions, all Rugers but they handle much the same. In .357 Magnum, they shoot smooth as silk.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Very nice pair! Love the case hardening.

Posts: 8415 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet pair.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats! That pic really makes me think I need one of those in .45 Colt. Beautiful gun.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
Congratulations

I LOVE Color Case Hardened finishes on firearms

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5176 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post