SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Pyramid trigger for G48?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pyramid trigger for G48? Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted
For some reason the safety and serrations on my G48 trigger are way worse than any of my other glocks. Its painful on my dainty and delicate finger....

Looking at the pyramid flat face trigger from Glockstore. Anyone use one?

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I put the Vickers trigger shoe on mine. It uses the original trigger bar, just replaces the plastic shoe. It's got a flat face, no serrations.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had one on a Glock 19 a year ago and it was not bad. The pistol already had the trigger in it when I got it. I don't know if I would buy one for the cost they are though.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I was the same. I just taught myself how to replace the serrated trigger shoe with the OEM smooth shoe. Drive the blind pin out, replace the shoe and put the pin back in. Never had a pin move at all. I did this to my 43 also. It helped that I had several trigger bars with shoes lying around.

Posts: 3443 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine was the same way. I put a Johnny Glocks shoe on mine.
Hello, Glock? Are you listening?
Smooth triggers and properly fitted tabs, please!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Same issue for me. I did the same as YooperSigs and put the Johnny Glocks shoe on mine as well. I hate the serrated triggers. I have been trying out the Apex flat triggers in my Gen 3s and like those as well. I think Apex has just release a kit for the 43x/48 that I may have to pick up and try as well.

Posts: 324 | Location: GA | Registered: August 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used a precision overwatch falx in my G43. I'd have liked the same trigger in the 43X and 48.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post