SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New 94 year old belly gun
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New 94 year old belly gun Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Beautiful Vest Pocket, but it might actually be 97 years old. Serial number indicates 1923. I could be wrong.

http://www.coltautos.com/1908vppd.htm

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Years ago, I was gifted a Fraser (aka Bauer, now out of business, IIRC) all-stainless clone of the Baby Browning. Other than the occasional slide bite, it's a fun little pistol. Your Colt is beautiful!

Posts: 55 | Registered: July 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Nice looking gun. I also have a Colt 1908 Vest Pocket Pistol manufactured in 1909 25 cal.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: molachi,

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Very nice. That’s one of those guns I’ve always wanted but don’t know why. It’s a very cool piece.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of inspcalahan
posted Hide Post
Did they re stamp all the lettering and serial number too? The font looks much different than any of my 1908's and others from that time period.

They certainly are great little shooters, even if the caliber is tiny and slow. They make great "vegas" pocket guns.

Posts: 822 | Location: Alaska | Registered: April 29, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
That’s an elegant little pistol. Very clean design.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post