SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New Sig P210A
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Sig P210A Login/Join 
posted
Picked this beauty up yesterday and got to put a few rounds down range today. Other reviews on this forum that I have read have been 100% accurate. This gun is a very soft shooter, very accurate and the fit and finish is absolutely superb. The lock up on the gun out of the box is extremely tight. So tight in fact you cannot ride the slide or it will not go into battery. After a box of ammo this is practically gone.

I'm not sure what else I can say about this gun that hasn't already been said. It's fantastic. I cannot say how it measures up against an original 210 since I've never fired one. Target below was 10 shots at 7 yards.

Fixed images

This message has been edited. Last edited by: J0hnF,

"Life is tough, Life is tougher if you're stupid." John Wayne

Posts: 85 | Location: GA | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Good God!!!

It shoots as good as it looks.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Oh, that is sweet! I am so jealous!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How heavy does the gun feel compared to a 226 9mm? The specs list the weight at 39 oz.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:
How heavy does the gun feel compared to a 226 9mm? The specs list the weight at 39 oz.

With mags inserted my non-railed 226 navy weighs 31.7 oz and the 210 weighs 37.8 oz. just holding them you only feel a slight difference.

Posts: 85 | Location: GA | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DC3S
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your purchase.

"Freedom is a light for which many men have died in darkness."

Posts: 210 | Location: FL USA | Registered: February 03, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fixed the pictures

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
And it's an excellent photo! Of an excellent pistol.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8853 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Stop it!! I'm trying to control my impulse to buy one. Big Grin

Beautiful pistol.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking gun.

Posts: 30 | Location: ST. CLAIR SHORES, MI, USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:

Beautiful pistol.

I'm not very good at impulse control. I didn't buy two so that's progress for me. Big Grin

Picture of SVTNate
posted Hide Post
I wish we could get them here in CA, I'd like to shoot one back to back with my Legend Target.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Guns, cars, Cuban cigars

Posts: 2570 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: September 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
It is a beauty ain't it ?

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J0hnF:
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:

Beautiful pistol.

I'm not very good at impulse control. I didn't buy two so that's progress for me. Big Grin

One step at a time. Big Grin

I'm working on a plan right now.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet looking Sig. Congrats. I always wanted a P210, might be tempted next year. Those grips look almost just like the ones on my Sig 1911 Super Target.

Posts: 52 | Registered: September 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
It is beautiful, and JOhnF's photo of it (top of thread) is the best one that I've seen. But I do wish that SIG had skipped those front slide serrations.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8853 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tuesday was gone when I told her my name is the breeze.
posted Hide Post
Nice gun.

Posts: 1796 | Location:  | Registered: November 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
But I do wish that SIG had skipped those front slide serrations.

Yup. Why do they feel the need to put that kind of shit on every gun? Absolutely no need for it. Totally disrupt an otherwise beautiful lines on the gun.

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
But I do wish that SIG had skipped those front slide serrations.

Yup. Why do they feel the need to put that kind of shit on every gun? Absolutely no need for it. Totally disrupt an otherwise beautiful lines on the gun.

Agreed, thank goodness they didn't decide to put a rail on it. Don't want to give them any ideas. Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
quote:
It is beautiful, and JOhnF's photo of it (top of thread) is the best one that I've seen. But I do wish that SIG had skipped those front slide serrations.

Thanks Pipe Smoker, the original looks better but the image hosting took a hit on the quality.