SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I Want a Sig P220 Legion..Where to Buy?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Want a Sig P220 Legion..Where to Buy? Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted
I have decided I would like to get a Sig P220 Legion as my next purchase, but am trying to decide between the DA/SA or SAO. I think I am leaning towards the SAO, but I am having trouble finding a P220 Legion in-stock. I am also having a harder time finding the SAO version being offered. I see Top Gun Supply offers both and both are backordered.

I am curious for any input on any experience anyone has with either, where may be best to order from, and what the backorder wait may be like.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The DA/SA 220 Legion is available now. GB has tons of them. The SAO is on the way. My FFL put in an order for one for me with his distributor.

Are you in H-town?

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The DA/SA 220 Legion is available now. GB has tons of them. The SAO is on the way. My FFL put in an order for one for me with his distributor.

Are you in H-town?

Austin, but I travel to Houston frequently. I was trying to find a regular FFL with them instead of GB, but I may have to go that route.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I just left the Florida Gun Exchange in Ormond Beach Fl. They had them for $1179 and they ship.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gunwatcher.com or Wikiarms.com are your friends on this.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The SAO is on the way.

Do you know when the SAO will be available?

Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by akaSigFreak:
I just left the Florida Gun Exchange in Ormond Beach Fl. They had them for $1179 and they ship.

I went to their website but it doesn't let you browse inventory or purchase online from what I can tell. Do you have to call them to purchase?

Picture of akaSigFreak
posted Hide Post
I have always gone in person, but I do see there staff on the phone constantly and they have more staff in the back. I'd give them a call.

Posts: 1227 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: February 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Woohoo! Just snagged a 220 Legion Carry off GB via Kittery Trading post. Can't wait to get it out to the range.

Posts: 102 | Location: Mentor, OH | Registered: March 10, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is not the SAO version. just spoke to the people at KTP

Posts: 37 | Registered: May 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Yeah the SAO hasn't hit stores from what I have seen so I went with the DA/SA.