Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Steyr A2 MF Login/Join 
posted
https://youtu.be/xtNtXNw7qpc

Is anyone else as excited about this as I am? I’ve never owned a Steyr. I think this will be my first.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 220CDAK,

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I own an S9A1 and it's easily one of my favorite, most accurate striker fired handguns.

I think that another Steyr will be in my future.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I’m looking forward to it as well... I’m kinda buried half way in the P320 world. It would have to really knock me out of the park, I am a Steyr fan though.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
my primary carry is a steyr M357-A1

I'm very excited for the 9mm A2

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dry-fly:
I’m looking forward to it as well... I’m kinda buried half way in the P320 world. It would have to really knock me out of the park, I am a Steyr fan though.

It's the safety tab in the trigger that's driven me deep into 320 country. I love the ergonomics and dig the trapezoidal sights on the Steyrs. Except for my little issue they absolutely blow my mind, and I'm willing to believe the A2 is that much better.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
I sold off all of my polymer striker-fired pistols some time ago, except for my Steyr M9-A1. You better believe I’m excited by the new release! Normally I don’t buy a first year model of any firearm but it’s more like an upgrade so as soon as the M9-A2 arrives in the U.S. I’m getting my paws on it. Big Grin

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
as a big Steyr fan, i am looking forward to it as well. i live in AL, so i will be going to their open house this summer and giving them a good look. i have several Steyrs, so what is one more?

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Steyr actually has several exciting things coming up as I hear. More to come

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
I’m amped about this! I held one at Shot Show and will be buying one when they start to become available.

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have an M9 and it's very very accurate. I'd love trapazoid night sights but otherwise a great pistol.

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anubismp:
I have an M9 and it's very very accurate. I'd love trapazoid night sights but otherwise a great pistol.

Everyone (including steyr) want trapezoid night sights, if you've got an idea how to make it work with tritium they're willing to listen.

posted Hide Post
And this looks like the compact version:
https://www.armietiro.it/galleries/single/10531/2

Posts: 399 | Location: Hartford, CT | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220CDAK:
And this looks like the compact version:
https://www.armietiro.it/galleries/single/10531/2

that's the "M" or standard sized one, as opposed to the L they've been showing. Very sharp, and the first I've seen of it.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, very Steyr - it's a space gun, but a very good-looking one.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This one has my attention, will keep an eye out on the local shelves.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really wish they’d release an S version and not with the stupid 10 round mags

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post