SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 at the range today. What a great gun.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 at the range today. What a great gun. Login/Join 
posted
Went to range w/ a buddy of mine for a little trigger time and to celebrate the first day of National Shooting Sports month. Brought along my 9mm FS P320 I bought a forum member here. Dang I love that gun. The previous owner put a Gray Guns trigger job in it and it rocks. With my competition loads it is quick back on target and is accurate. It is just a nice striker fired handgun.

I prefer it over my VP9 and is slowly taking over competition duties from my USP Expert. These are great guns and I am a big HK fan but, the P320 is just nice.

Not bragging just impressed. Have a great night.

Posts: 4054 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not to long ago I rented a FS 320 and really like it and shot very well with it, not long after that I pick up two 320's X5's. I think the 320 is an excellent handgun.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I picked up an M17 on a whim a few months back and absolutely love it. I can't say enough good things about it. I plan on getting the M18 when it becomes available.

Then I picked up a P365 last week, then picked up another P365 from a member here the next day. What an outstanding gun the P365 is. I have used a Glock 19 as my carry, nightstand and competition gun for the last 8 years or so and been very happy with it. I had recently replaced it with the G48 for carry but now the P320 and P365 have put all my Glocks in the safe. I'm a convert.

Of course my G19 put my P228 and P6 in the safe 8 years ago so I am only loyal to what I consider the the best gun for the job. Wink

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post