SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Customized my Sig 365 grip frame module
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Customized my Sig 365 grip frame module Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted
So I got this frame from Osage County guns on sale for $14 and decided to give it a little make over. The frame is definitely more “gripy” now and pairs well with the 12 round mag. I haven’t decided yet if I’m actually going to install it on my 365...it was more of a let’s see how this turns out type of thing.

Here it is next to my latest glock build project

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Better than some pros' jobs.

Q

Posts: 26376 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Agreed, excellent work.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dusty - Beautiful job.... If you decide that you are not going to use this grip module and will sell it please email me a price for the grip. I would install that beautiful grip on my P365 in a heartbeat....My P365 is my everyday carry pistol...Thanks Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
Looks great man! Out of curiosity, how long does a project like that take?

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys. It took me about an hour total.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post