SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The Nickel P226
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Nickel P226 Login/Join 
posted
I was fortunate enough to land this from a longtime member yesterday. There was a little doubt in the air given the initial post but it turns out the seller is actually a WWII Veteran and very real. He says he does not recall ever firing this weapon and purchased it new.
Enjoy and Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Posts: 553 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
You lucky dog. I want.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. Congratulations

Posts: 1301 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
That's one AWESOME p226!! Congrats!
Make sure you take good care of your benefactor, not many of the greatest generation left any more Smile. It does sound like your looking out for his best interests, which is commendable, good on you.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RR
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistol. Congrats!

Posts: 437 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: October 09, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a nice addition.

Posts: 2210 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Oh it is a fine pistol. I dont believe I could have owned that for so many years and not shoot it.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Oh that is sexy as HELL!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Schawiiiing!!!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
If I had the means that deal is one that I would have been willing to roll the dice on and buy sight unseen.

Spectacular deal on a fantastic package and a sharp looking gun. That gun looks pristine! I mean we are talking white glove territory here.

So, the big question...do you plan on shooting it or leaving it in it's museum-like unfired condition?

...and thank you for taking the time to post the pics!

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a beautiful pistol, glad it all worked out!

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
You know I really try to not chime in with the herd, but this is an exception.

Very nice pistol !

Enjoy & Merry Christmas

Cheers~

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
That thing is HOT!!! Congratulations!!!

Posts: 1884 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raptor23
posted Hide Post
That. Is. Gorgeous!!! Eek

Posts: 33 | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raptor23:
That. Is. Gorgeous!!! Eek

Exact words I came to post. Enjoy, OP!

Posts: 17100 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
I was looking at one locally and it was a decent price. Seeing those pics, it gives me a litter better idea of what to look for relative to "factory" vs. aftermarket.

You def scored a sweet deal.

Posts: 3074 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Shiny!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30635 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your purchase. SIG Nickels are beautiful guns; you won’t have any regrets.

Posts: 25 | Location: As far from Trudeau as possible | Registered: July 18, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bolo4tom
posted Hide Post
im bidding on a NIB nickel 228 and a NIB nickel 226 in the morning. hope I win, but doubtful, but if I do, ill be showing pics like this beauty shown here.

Posts: 404 | Registered: October 24, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post