SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    School me on the Sig P250subC 9mm
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

School me on the Sig P250subC 9mm Login/Join 
Picture of JGIORD
posted Hide Post
Took the P250 out to the range today. Put 150 FMJ and 20 JHP through it (124gr +P)

Ran flawlessly. Very nice trigger. Feels like a Kahr but has a shorter travel which helped me greatly. I already shoot it better than my Kahr.

I am very pleased with it. Waiting on night sights and a holster Smile

I wish I went this route a long time ago. I hope it carries better than a G26, which always felt very fat to me.

Posts: 461 | Location: AZ | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own a P250 subcompact 9 mm as well. The P250 has been much maligned by many, but as DAO hammer-fired pistols go, it is a very good one, at least after SIG worked out the initial bugs.

Posts: 372 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a full compliment of the P250's. First auto my wife decided she liked. Course that was right after they came out. Now she has 1911, m&P etc.... But back to the P250. I have the 9mm for range, a 357 sig exchange kit for carry. have the 40 also but the sharp muzzle flip of the 40 isn't for everyone.

I have the xgrip extensions on a couple compact mags for reloads, but for holster concealment I suggest to stay with the flush mags or just switch to the compact grip module.

As we said of the 96D beretta double action, "it is a great magazine fed revolver."

Posts: 48 | Location: Whatcom County, WA | Registered: July 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JGIORD
posted Hide Post
I picked up a Detroit Kydex Holster, cheap that I really like. Fits great, light and comfortable:

Holster Features:

- ADJUSTABLE CANT / ANGLE
- Right/Left Handed Holster
- New Slim Design
- Kydex Material
- Adjustable Retention For Models Without Lasers/Lights
- New FOMI Clip (1.5" Belt Clip)
- Perfect for concealed carry
- Custom Fit For Your Gun
- Made in the USA with LIFETIME WARRANTY!
- Sale is for Holster Only

Detroit Kydex Gun Holsters
Made of high quality, durable Kydex. Our Advanced Manufacturing Process ensures each holster is carefully hand made. Quality hardware is also used to ensure a long lasting, dependable holster. Belt clips are injection molded Nylon for maximum strength. Holsters can be adjusted by moving belt clips vertically for more or less cant. After years of experience with different types of holsters, we have found that Kydex concealment holsters offer the best in durability, strength, weight and efficiency for EDC and or leisure.

Posts: 461 | Location: AZ | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post