SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    A little more JMB goodness, early 1903!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A little more JMB goodness, early 1903! Login/Join 
posted
Not the four digit SN I had my eye on, but on the other hand this one didn't require any US Govt. level "creative budgeting" to be affordable....

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I love those little guns.

Posts: 26901 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Nice photo. I appreciate your knack for lighting and staging. You must have quite a supply of props.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GaryBF:
Nice photo. I appreciate your knack for lighting and staging. You must have quite a supply of props.

I used to do commercial work for a living, so I have a ton of "junk" around to throw into photos for atmosphere! The occasional photo is my excuse for keeping it all in the garage....

Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
I recently purchased a 1918 Type 3, but it doesn't present as well as yours.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Delta-3
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Rom 13:4 If you do evil, be afraid. For he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is God's minister, an avenger to execute wrath on him who practices evil.

Posts: 706 | Location: NW Ohio but Montana is always home. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Nice gun but the photo is awesome!

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8343 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
That's a sexy gun.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PGT
posted Hide Post
Love my Type 3. Just amazing the engineering involved in it.

Posts: 3089 | Registered: December 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Patina.
The 1903's prices other than private sales, just have gone through the roof, many not in the best condition are priced way high.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful pistol. I'm really impressed by the remaining case coloring on the safety and trigger.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That is so cool. Very nice score.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12774 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My favorite looking pistol ever. Beautiful.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dehughes:
My favorite looking pistol ever. Beautiful.

Same here. Even with the tiny sights, it’s quite accurate and points so naturally.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post