SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Fiber optic sights? Thinking of getting some, what do I need to know?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fiber optic sights? Thinking of getting some, what do I need to know? Login/Join 
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
Look at some TFX Pros. I have them and really like them plus they are night sights too.

How's the durability of the FO?

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of T.Webb
posted Hide Post
I have the 10-8's. Red fiber optic up front, and a solid black "U" notch in the rear.

"Tonight, we are a country awakened to danger and called to defend freedom. Our grief has turned to anger and anger to resolution. Whether we bring our enemies to justice or bring justice to our enemies, justice will be done". {George W. Bush, Post 9/11}

Posts: 842 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. / Stephentown, N.Y. | Registered: March 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

I like TruGlo's tritium fiber optic front sights (TFOs). They combine FO with a tritium dot. When I bought one for my P220-10mm, I learned here to purchase it from SIG directly, as the one on the TFO site listed for SIG does not fit as well. I also added one to my P320, and love the sight picture.

I am slowly mounting them on all my pistols. Great sight picture...especially for those with aged eyes.

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post