SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    New CZ P10C Shipped today
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New CZ P10C Shipped today Login/Join 
posted
Just got an email from CZ advising my pistol shipped today and will be here on Wednesday. I have been waiting since January after I ordered it directly from CZ-Law Enforcement. Open range day next week to put it through the paces.

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing what I want,
When I want,
If I want!
Picture of beltfed21
posted Hide Post
We expect a range report after you get it. Congrats!

"On the other side of fear you will always find freedom"

Posts: 2667 | Registered: January 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
We would appreciate some pictures too!

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice !!! Big Grin

About time we start seeing these.

Pics and rang report will be needed !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Enjoy it! Let us know...

Posts: 248 | Location: FL | Registered: August 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I ordered two of the suppressor ready versions in December. I'm hoping they ship soon.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just handled some at NRA AM, its a nice gun with a good trigger. The grip texture is definitely there, feels harsh compared to a Gen4 Glock. Ill be looking to get one to shoot.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 3504 | Registered: September 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
KY Gun had at least one for about $461.

Have yet to see them arrive at usual places.
First actual P10C may not be same as pre-production. Will be interesting to learn actual numbers.

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Managed to go to the cabin and shoot some old school Smiths and my new CZ P10. I shot about 150 rounds of mixed practice ammo and duty rounds out of CZ. Ran flawless.

Very accurate and the trigger is a good combo of a HK VP9,Glock,and M&P 2.0. Very smooth take up with no grit, nice light crisp break,,,and the re-set---- Better than a Walther PPQ.

I have all 3 guns, so I am offering an honest opinion.

The grip is very Steyrish (M9-A1) with very aggressive stippling on the front and rear portion of the grip, which I like.

If anyone gets a chance to shoot one, DO IT!!

FYI, it doesn't fit into a lot of Glock 19 holsters, It does fit into my Safariland 6390 ALS duty holster for my Glock 17. ( clicks in and fits).

I am attaching a couple of pics. It has been a long time since I did this, so please forgive me if doesn't work. [/IMG] [/IMG]

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the report. I expect that it might take to the end of the competition year - we get WINTER here - before a P10C actually arrives. Picked up an M&P 9mm 2.0 4.25" today as it is at least available. Have yet to shoot the 2.0, but it takes 6 pounds-force to trip the trigger with a lot of over-travel. The latter can be reduced with a buildup of strips of tape on back of trigger guard. But it looks as if the hope of not needing to replace the guts in order to have a reasonably light trigger are dashed. Might be able to see if it is accurate tomorrow. While helping client (discovered that a G43 pinches finger at the bottom of trigger - so will default to P320SC9 that is more easy to rack too) I shot about ten rounds from TF9SFx with Venom at 25 yard target: very nice.

Hope your pictures turn out. Mac

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Here's your pictures.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: drabfour,

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Target: distance? ammo?
Great pictures. Mac

Mac in Michigan

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the assistance on the pictures.

Our new shooting area is more of a ravine right now, so no table or rest. These were the first rounds out of my gun. Federal HST 147 gr, shot off hand at a moderate rate of fire from about 10 yards.
It shot right about POA/POI for me. No issues at all.
Once we get back out there we are going to clean up some more and build a table and bench to make it better for next time.

posted Hide Post
Dear Motor: Thanks for details.

Hope the fortunate few who receive P10C will measure trigger pull and weight and continue to provide information about accuracy. With long period between prototypes that were reviewed and actual production pistol, one wonders about changes.
Mac

Mac in Michigan

posted Hide Post

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Motorjock721:
Just got an email from CZ advising my pistol shipped today and will be here on Wednesday. I have been waiting since January after I ordered it directly from CZ-Law Enforcement. Open range day next week to put it through the paces.

Do they have guns with actual (tritium) night sights available to order from the L.E. side? I heard June for real night sights.

Posts: 143 | Location: Newnan GA | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the links CPTKILLER. Some good descriptions with pictures of pre-production pistols were on the sites. Actual production P10C data is yet to come.
It is reasonable to expect that information gathered from the several pre-production pistols might have led to an improved production pistol. . . . in an ideal world.

During the long wait for actual P10C, I will work on getting a M&P 2.0 9mm 4.25 ready and possibly fixing 6 pound-force trigger.

Mac in Michigan

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks for the report. my favorite guns are Steyrs and the HK VP9, so this new CZ seems like a no brainer for me.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Nice report & thanks for the Pix Motorjock. Enjoy the new poodle shooter, looks like a winner!

Posts: 13812 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post