SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Walther Creed trigger compared to HK LEM trigger: similar or identical?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walther Creed trigger compared to HK LEM trigger: similar or identical? Login/Join 
posted
A few months ago my cousin won a Walther Creed and I would say he got pretty lucky. The most interesting part of the gun is the trigger set up and how easy it is to squeeze. Now, after having had the chance to try it is, I read some reviews which refer to the trigger as a "pre-cocked DAO trigger". So as a comparison, is the Walther Creed trigger the same as the HK LEM trigger? Anyone have experience with both and care to share your experiences? I've been dying to buy a P30SK or P30 for a couple of months now but haven't had a chance to fire one. Thanks!

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own the Creed and have fired the HK 45 with LEM.

The feel for me was not the slightest bit similar. The Creed trigger press was easier and light. The HK was long and smooth and great but very different.

For me, the Creed has a more likeable trigger and it's slightly better.

Posts: 1063 | Location: hampton roads, va. | Registered: October 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the comparison. Now I'll have to get my hands on the HK to feel the difference.

Posts: 2010 | Registered: March 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My main ccw is a p30sk. The trigger isn’t the best, but for some reason it’s easy to shoot well with. I’ve thought about sending it off to get smoothed out but I can’t justify it seeing how I shoot it just as well as my 229.
If you’re thinking about a p30sk just do it, it’s a great gun and built like a tank.

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am not familiar with the Creed although I did have a Walther PPQ that had a great trigger. That said I have 3 H&K's with the LEM trigger and it is my preferred trigger. Yes it is long and I would like it a little lighter considering how long it is.

__________________Making Good People Helpless . . . Will Not Make Bad People Harmless!___________________

Posts: 1731 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: May 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post