SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    It's here it's finally here. My baby is complete!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's here it's finally here. My baby is complete! Login/Join 
posted
I seem to have permanent wood at the moment. I couldn't be happier. I only bought this gun as a host and have fallen in love with it. Now I am head over heels. Only took 9.5 months but so worth the wait!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Congrats! Which silencer is that?

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Silencerco Octane 45HD

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Nice, oh to not be a NY'er...

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks good. I'm waiting on my Form 4's. I'm right at the 9 month mark.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Dog:
Looks good. I'm waiting on my Form 4's. I'm right at the 9 month mark.

I'm only at 8 months. ughhhh.

That suppressor looks right at home on that HK!!! Enjoy it!

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
TMI, but looks great! And I am approaching month 9 as well and am awaiting Silencerco magic x3!

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4498 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
That's really nice! Congrats!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
have you tried the lem trigger?

Posts: 1046 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Very nicely done!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36840 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Sweet!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gambit123:

Been thinking about it but if I converted it then it wouldn't be a MK24 so....I dunno.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
That is all kinds of cool!

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drool, my night stand gun is the 9mm usp tactical with light. I need to get it a suppressor.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zdog16:
quote:
Originally posted by gambit123:

Been thinking about it but if I converted it then it wouldn't be a MK24 so....I dunno.

Congratulations on completing your project. I read that as you now need another 45c, the light lem is really nice.

eta: I'm wanting to do what you did with that tlr1 to a x300, thanks for the motivation!

Posts: 872 | Location: TN | Registered: December 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Nice, those sights usable??

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by valkyrie1:
Nice, those sights usable??

Sort of. At close distances very useable after 10 yards or so eh. I am getting Heinie suppressor height sights for it soon.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm