SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Beretta 10 round mags to 13 rounds?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta 10 round mags to 13 rounds? Login/Join 
posted
Can anyone tell me if I can convert a 10 round capacity mag to 13 rounds for a Beretta 92 compact? Got a couple of 10s with latest purchase and I am not in a ban state, so...
If not, off to the land of forgotten parts they go.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2735 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
It's a PITA and not worth the trouble - Mecgar / Beretta pinch in the sides of the magazine at the bottom to prevent the follower from loading more than 10. The do the same with their full size 10 and 15rd magazines which can actually hold 17-18rd.

Just buy new 13rd or even better the Mecgar flush 15rd mags for the Beretta 92 Compact!

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/be...92c15afc-p-2022.html

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Figured as much. Thanks for the info.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2735 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
MecGar is good stuff

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
I have 5 mags in the Classifieds (13 round)
I can't find your email?

Chris

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really like 10 rounders as training mags. I don't care as much if they get damaged and typically don't load more than 10 anyway to force more reload reps.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post