SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    FedEx dropped off my new 'Sig' today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FedEx dropped off my new 'Sig' today Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted
Forgot what I had ordered.... wife said there was a package on the porch and so I opened it in front of her... direct from New Hampshire, she was not happy....

Can y'all figure it out...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Airsoft?

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Airsoft?

Yeah, a new SIG delivered directly to a private residence? Not a firearm.

Q

Posts: 26317 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Ordered, not returned, not a firearm. Navy Airsoft?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
CO2 air pistol. Not Airsoft as they cannot sell airsoft without the red/orange barrel end.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7668 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
.177 cal air pellet pistol.

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWALLY:
.177 cal air pellet pistol.

Yep, need one to practice here at home with ... did not realize it was a m-25 :-)

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice surprise.

Showed my wife the P230SL I got Monday. I feel your pain. She’s still mad.

GW.

Posts: 642 | Location: Auburn, AL | Registered: August 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fgwilliams1:
Nice surprise.

Showed my wife the P230SL I got Monday. I feel your pain. She’s still mad.

Dern, she should like that P230.... it is beautiful and in my opinion one of the most feminine pistols ever made.. all curves... nothing like a 'Glunk' ... those all look like shoe boxes to me.

And I know some folks here like the PPK but the P230 or 232 is a much nicer .380.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Took it to the pistol range on Thursday and it functioned fine.... awful quiet but then I realized later I shot it between shooting my Walter PPK and Sig P239 and had hearing protection on...

did learn tha you have to close the panel that the CO2 cartridge goes in with 'meaning'.. and don't back off once you start or you will lose a cartridge.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Yesterday UPS delivered a newly refinished Colt Detective Special to my front door from CCR refinishing. Indeed, it felt a bit weird having the revolver delivered straight to my home.

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
C02 pistols are VERY QUIET at the range with ear pro on. In your basement without ear pro, however, they are LOUD!! Comparatively speaking.

Whenever I bring any of my air guns to a “real” range I always get asked if I’m shooting suppressed and what my suppressor is because it’s SUPER QUIET. I Tell them it’s an air gun and they look and not seeing a Red Ryder or Wal-Mart special want to try. They then try take a shot feeling the trigger of a high end air gun. Then they all get the same incredulous look of holy hell this thing is awesome. I usually reply with it should be it costs Good REAL GUN MONEY. Smile

Posts: 7668 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Well to be honest I'm a long ways away from bragging about the trigger on this Sig P226 CO2 pistol.... Also, I wish it weighed close to the same as a standard 226 with a loaded mag but I guess that is asking too much.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Sorry I wasn’t talking about CO2 replica triggers.

In my experience all the CO2 replica triggers SUCK. Honestly some of the Airsoft stuff have far better triggers. The weight surprises me usually they feel pretty close.

Now a decent mid to high end single stroke pneumatic/spring gun or PCP air gun can get you a trigger to die for. Hell I own......well let’s say a wee bit more then 2 guns Roll Eyes and many of my air guns have FAR FAR better triggers then my powder burners.

Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
clinger, I knew you were talking about high end guns not these lower priced replicas...

I do have to correct something I said.... I was taking guns out of my range bag including this CO2 P226 and realized it was pretty heavy and decided to put in on the scale.... seems the gun is just about the same weight (actually a tad more) than a Sig P226 with 16 rounds of 148gr 9mm.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Yep. That makes more sense about the weight. The replicas are usually pretty faithful.