SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SP2022 Hannibal trigger
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SP2022 Hannibal trigger Login/Join 
posted
Just wanted to see if anyone has bought our Hannibal trigger and see how they were liking it in there SP2022 https://gallowayprecision.com/...-sig-sp2022-pistols/

Posts: 134 | Registered: August 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Never heard of it until this post.
How difficult is it to install? I may have to check one out.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just got a 2022 last weekend, haven’t even shot it yet. Been telling myself, it’s a great, inexpensive, working gun, and I’m not going to mess with it.

Then I saw this. Darn it. Looks very nice and like the price.

Posts: 71 | Location: KCMO | Registered: October 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I picked up one in .40 last Christmas. Great gun; now I also want one in 9mm.

Does this trigger eliminate the double click reset? If so, I'll be ordering one.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GallowayPrecision:
Just wanted to see if anyone has bought our Hannibal trigger and see how they were liking it in there SP2022 https://gallowayprecision.com/...-sig-sp2022-pistols/

Just wanted to start a handful of advertising threads with no previous posting history...

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Let's mind our manners, please.

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigFan:

Does this trigger eliminate the double click reset? If so, I'll be ordering one.

The faint pre-click on the trigger reset occurs in one of the hammer springs in the handle, so I'm skeptical that this would fix that. Good news is that after a few hundred rounds on my Exeter SP2022, I feel the click is getting smoothened out. Additionally, I never noticed this while firing anyways.

I don't think the German made SP2022s have this quirk.

Posts: 279 | Location: Arlington, VA | Registered: March 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Teflon Don,

Thanks for that info; I didn't think of it being a spring, but I haven't really thought that hard about it, either.

Now that you mention it, I don't recall it being noticeable last time I shot it. Next time I shoot it I'll try to pay attention to see if I notice it.

I learn stuff from you guys all the time!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It being a DA/SA pistol your always going to have two reset clicks in double action, otherwise the pistol will not reset correctly and you end up with a dead trigger. Here is the installation video for the trigger to show ease of install.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-gD8-y7l50

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
quote:

Just wanted to start a handful of advertising threads with no previous posting history...

Actually no, I'm in charge of all our social media and am branching out into the forums having never been in a forum before. I started in the kimbertalk forum and hipointfirearmsforum to help customers and get more feedback to help improve our products and give customers a very well made product at a very fair price.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TEFL0N_D0N_81:
quote:
Originally posted by SigFan:

The faint pre-click on the trigger reset occurs in one of the hammer springs in the handle, so I'm skeptical that this would fix that. Good news is that after a few hundred rounds on my Exeter SP2022, I feel the click is getting smoothened out. Additionally, I never noticed this while firing anyways.

I don't think the German made SP2022s have this quirk.

Correct it is the spring, but it's also because of the DA setup. It's also correct it's not going to go away. Our trigger just shortens the pre and post travel of the trigger.

Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
This must be one of the new products jljones has been hinting at.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Is Galloway including a new snapper sleeve with the kit to use in the older Sig pros?

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSentry:
Is Galloway including a new snapper sleeve with the kit to use in the older Sig pros?

Unfortunately not at this time. This is designed of the 2022 and if there is enough demand for the older models we'll make a separate sleeve for the older Pro models.

Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
This must be one of the new products jljones has been hinting at.

Yes, I saw this quite a while ago on another site. I can't attest to the quality though.

Good to see new products for the Pro.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
Does this work on all Sig Pros, such as the SP2340? I've got one in .357 Sig, curious how this would change the trigger feel....

Posts: 799 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
To Galloway Precision...Welcome to Sig Forum.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
To Galloway Precision...Welcome to Sig Forum.

Thank you.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasRaider:
Does this work on all Sig Pros, such as the SP2340? I've got one in .357 Sig, curious how this would change the trigger feel....

Honestly we based it off of a new production SP2022 and haven't had the chance to get one of the older Sig Pros in to test it on or see what we would need to change. Anyone willing to send theirs in we'll pay shipping both ways to see it and test the trigger in it. Just shoot me an email at tech@gallowayprecision.com. Please keep in mind though we can only do this with ONE pistol, can't cover everybody's shipping. But it will allow us to see what needs to be done to make it compatible with the older models.

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
It being a DA/SA pistol your always going to have two reset clicks in double action, otherwise the pistol will not reset correctly and you end up with a dead trigger. Here is the installation video for the trigger to show ease of install.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-gD8-y7l50

Looks easy enough. I think I may have to give it a try.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post