SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for Sig P224 barrel in .357 SIG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Sig P224 barrel in .357 SIG Login/Join 
posted
I'm trying to locate a new P224 barrel in .357 SIG. Please advice if you know where I can find one in stock. Thanks.

Posts: 900 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Good luck! I sold one on eBay a few weeks ago. The reserve was what I paid.. $180. It went for over $250.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Try BarSto

Posts: 118 | Location: Hampton, VA / Salvo, NC | Registered: June 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Both BarSto and EFK Fire Dragon do not make P224 barrel Frown

Posts: 900 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kingfish007:
Both BarSto and EFK Fire Dragon do not make P224 barrel Frown

Must be new re BarSto as I have a custom fit 9mm by them.

Posts: 118 | Location: Hampton, VA / Salvo, NC | Registered: June 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went ahead and placed the order with OpticsPlanet. Pretty much the only place that would take order for this barrel. Other people have gotten their orders fulfilled within 30 days so I'm keeping my fingers cross...

Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Can a 229 barrel be cut down?

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I was wondering the same thing, Walker. I went so far as to call ADCO and see if they knew. Line was busy and then I got busy...

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow OpticsPlanet actually came through Smile. It's been a bit over 30 days but I just received a NIB barrel from them today Cool