SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Would you return this barrel??
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Would you return this barrel?? Login/Join 
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I just shoot cast bullets thru my standard Glock barrel....

I also clean it...

I clean it after each time I use cast bullets...

I use a bronze brush vs. the nylon Glock sent w/it....

I've never had a problem...

I know they say not to use cast bullets...

I spent that $200 (from a Lone Wolf Barrel) on bullet components.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
I just shoot cast bullets thru my standard Glock barrel....

I also clean it...

I clean it after each time I use cast bullets...

I use a bronze brush vs. the nylon Glock sent w/it....

I've never had a problem...

I know they say not to use cast bullets...

I spent that $200 (from a Lone Wolf Barrel) on bullet components.

That’s cool but that has nothing to do with the question being asked. I realize that some people want to keep their stock barrel and that’s fine. Im interested in setting this gun up the way I want. Thanks for the insight though.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newmexican:

That’s cool but that has nothing to do with the question being asked. I realize that some people want to keep their stock barrel and that’s fine. Im interested in setting this gun up the way I want. Thanks for the insight though.

So, return it and just use the factory barrel.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post